•Work•

-Izuku POV-(its been a time skip btw)
By now I heard my alarm signalling for me to wake up at 6 am because my job starts at 7 so I shifted in bed then eventually got up to wake up my kids for school.

The time I've been here I enrolled both the children in school and its really near to the hero agency I'm gonna work so I was glad for that.

"Come on baby wake up its time for school" I spoke out to my daughter so that she can quickly brush their teeth and have her bath while I've been prepared already and on my way to make breakfast.

"No mommy...5 more minutes" muttered katski before lifting the sheets to her head.

In katski's case she is not a morning person while Izumi would be up and about at the break of dawn. I honestly don't see how they are twins. I wonder who she gets this behavior from.

"Nooo Wake upppp!!!" I exclaimed for her to actually shift in bed but to no avail that didn't happen so I started my routine on how to get this beautiful little baby out of bed.

I began to tickle her and this worked according to the plan of how to make her at least move.

"Haha momm- hahaha w-wait i- !!" she managed to shout out between her angelic laughter. So I stopped for her to release a understandable sentence.

"I'm gonna get uppp" she spoke between pants before moving away from the bed to the bathroom across the hall as I triumphed in victory of waking up the sleepy head.

-time skip-

"So are you both gonna be ok in school" I asked my kids as I parked in front of the school for which their journey with me is gonna end for the time apart.

Izumi just replied with a "I'm gonna crush those stupid extras" while katski replied with a "Y-yes m-mommy" with a nervous expression.

I recognized how she changed her expression during the whole ride so I reassured her that she's gonna be ok and gave her my signature smile.

This enlightened her mood a little bit and her brother grabbed her hand and said, "You're gonna be ok plus you have me" and they left the car after giving me my daily jaw kiss and hug.

~I love them~ I thought as I drove off to my destination.

-time skip-

I am currently in front of my future workplace viewing it from my car hopefully because I have not successfully gotten the job yet I must meet the other owners first.

I have on a white button-down shirt with a black skirt which reaches a little below my knee with black tidy flats and my hair which I tried to tame which to no use never worked so I left it in its natural array of curls.(A/n I'm sorry if I've never mentioned that he wears women clothing)

I proceeded to enter the place after leaving the parking lot and entering the elevator going up. But right before it could close I smelt a familiar scent of caramel and sugar which I hummed to trying to breathe in more but it quickly disappeared when the elevator doors closed.

"Haaa smelt nice" I mumbled as I tried to inhale the rest of the calming scent that managed to sneak its way into the elevator.

*Ding*(A/n Idk why this made me laugh😂)

That was the last floor before I reached a place with a large commodity of people.

But I recognized a familiar pink bush of hair among the crowd before I called out "Ms. Ashido!!" and that caught her attention because she quickly faced where I was and approached me "Omg Izuku you made it!!!" she squealed which resulted in me covering up my ears due to how loud she was.

"Oh yes and I can see that you never changed that attitude of yours" I said as she was jumping up and down with excitement like she just won the lottery ticket.

"What are you talking about and why did you say Ms. Ashido its mina... M I N A " she said just to make me pronounce her name and I just replied back with "Ok mina!!" and gave a warm smile.

"Omg soo cute!!!" she said as she grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them making them go pink due to how embarrassed I was. For one she called me cute and Two she was pinching my cheeks way too hard.

"Ow ow cam wou lwet gwo!!!" I said through the grips on my face. And she noticed how I was talking about her pink hands on my face then she removed them and grabbed my hands practically dragging me to the elevator.

"Ok ok lets go we've got things to do!!!" She chirped through another round of excitement.

I just sighed due to her glow that didn't manage to die down through her bright pink skin and those piercing dark eyes with yellow irises. Which I thought are pretty.

When we met she started telling me about herself which was alot so I managed to learn about her quirk for my hero journal which I still keep for um... research purposes...

~This is gonna be a long day~ I thought as I glanced back at mina looking at the amazement she has for seeing me and the never never never ending excitement...

-------------------------------
•To be Continued
•921 words
• I am sorry if there are any misspelled words and I hope you enjoyed another chapter of my boring a$s story I'm gonna give you Bakugo's POV for this exciting (sarcasm) chapter soon....💥💚