•He left•

A/N So this is a time skip to Katsuki

                                                  -Bakugo's POV-
"Oi Nerd open up!" I shout because the damn nerd didn't decide to leave the fucking window open I shouted again "Hey Nerd!!".

I waited and waited for the window to open before breaking it down with my foot. I entered through the broken window just to see a messy room without lights and the closet wide open without some of the nerds clothes.

" The fuck happened here!!" I shouted with a questioning look before approaching the messy bed before moving down to see if the nerds suitcase was under the bed as if it was my place.

I did not see the suitcase neither did I see some of the clothes so I went downstairs silently to not awake aunty.

"Well that's suspicious".

When I reached down the stairs I saw as the place was deserted like they've been gone for hours so I went back upstairs to Deku's room and laying on the bed then something caught my eye. I approached whatever was there to open and examine it before reading it was a note ~looks like the nerd left this~.

It said,
-Kacchan, I know by now you are in my room with a questioning look as to why I'm not there, but I left this note for you to answer maybe some of your questions so...I left I will not tell you the reason as to why but please do not look for me and I hope you are happy seeing as the 'deku' you've known until now is finally out of your life and I hope your happy so
Kacchan I hope your dream of becoming a hero comes true-
                                                                                                                 -from Izuku

By now Katsuki was crying on the bed because he decided to sit down before reading the whole thing. He crumbled the note in his hand before lighting it a flame before laying down on the bed mumbling incoherent words to the ear " I-izuku N-no why d-did you leave I-I love you ".

He was sniffling as he was trying to search for at least a piece of cloth that held izuku's soothing scent before finally finding a t-shirt which Izuku would have worn from days ago in the dirty laundry " Why why did you leave I-izuku" he mumbled in the clothes.

It took him an hour of crying and mumbling I love you'd before deciding to leave the messy room and at the window.

So there he stood at the still broken window looking back at the deserted room whispering "I'm going to miss you" in a hoarse voice before going down his path before he started to cry again.

--------------------
To be continued
•455 words
Hope you enjoyed reading