•So?•

•3rd Person POV

"Oh my God, that was close" The pregnant woman mega screamed as he ran to the bathroom.

"That's why you shouldn't have joined me!" They alpha who had joined him shouted as he saw how the male omega ran away.

"Ugh shut uuppp!!" The omega shouted at him when he reached the bathroom.

"Haa looks like we made it" The pierced guy said as he walked with the omega in his arms to a room.

"Is this the omega?!" A beta squealed as they ran up to the pair.

The alpha released a sigh and told the beta to move.

"Oh come on Dabi, I just wanna take a peek" The beta
pouted to the now identified as Dabi person.

"Go away Toga, You can't damage the goods" The alpha whispered as he felt the omega in his arms start squirming.

"That's not fair" Toga grumbled as she walked away.

"Crazy" Dabi whispered as he swiftly opened a door and planted the omega on the bed there.

"Now to call the idiot" He said as he left the room and took out his phone as he walked to the room where he was just in.

"Did you get him?" The unknown person over the phone asked aggressively.

"Would I be calling if we didn't?" Dabi said.

"Wait who's we, I specifically told you to get him not anyone else" The unknown person said after sudden realization.

"It was me and my omega" Dabi said as he saw how the pregnant person came back.

"Why the fuck would you bring Shigaraki!!!, he's an omega and may I remind you the person you just kidnapped is the omega of a dominant alpha, The man could've smelt his scent because he can't wear scent blockers!!" The unknown person ranted while Dabi was busy kissing his omega and rubbing his belly while the phone was away from his ear.

"So?" He asked after, he noticed how the caller had gone silent.

"Ugh why the fuck did this woman recommend you?.....Haa at least you got the job done, I'll be there in 3 days as to not raise suspicion" The caller replied.

"Ok, that's all I needed to hear" Dabi replied as he hung up the phone not even waiting for what else the caller would've said.

"Was it Mr. Mysterious?" Shigaraki asked as he drank something, Dabi wondering when he left his arms.

"Yes and he complained about how I carried you with me" Dabi said.

"Well then he can go suck a brick for all I care" Shigaraki said as he hummed.

(A/N thats what I say when I'm not in the position to curse😌😏)

"You're too childish sometimes" Dabi said as he shook his head.

"Wait where's Toga?" He suddenly asked after not hearing some random giggles before he remembered about the omega.

"He's so pretty" Toga whispered quietly as she touched some of the freckles on Izuku trying not to wake him up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dabi whisper yelled as he opened the door.

"Nothing just looking at his face" Toga said as she never looked away from the omega.

"Hmm"

They both heard as the omega started to squirm and just in that moment Shigaraki entered the room with a carrot.

"What's up doc?" He asked as the omega woke up.

(A/N😭)

"..."
*sniff*

"Oh my God, are you crying?" Shigaraki asked as he saw the tears leave the omegas eyes.

"Don't cry, if you cry I'm gonna cry too" Shigaraki said as tears started to leave his eyes too.

"What's happening?" Dabi asked as he looked over to Himiko.

And saw that she was crying too?

"He's so pretty even when he cries, ugh my heart" She said as she gripped her chest.

"You people are crazy" Dabi whispered as he ran away

----------------------------------
To be Continued
•645 words
•I'm so sorry for the short chapter, but my Wattpad account started to give me problems and deleted some of the chapters that I've written that didn't get published and this was one of them so yeah.😃✋
• Bye Bye little fwuckers😏
• I'm sorry for any misspelled words
• I hope you enjoyed another chapter of my story....💥💚
• Please read more of my story 🙏