•Meal Time•

•3rd Person POV
Mature😏•
(A/N I'm not gonna play tricks this time hehe😙)

"H-hey... did you ah! l-lock the door? Ngh!!" The omega stuttered out as he felt Katsuki's warm tongue moved around his small pink buds before he released it with a pop after a small suck.

"I don't remember" The blond answered before moving his hands to the omegas plump butt cheeks that were in display due to his risen up skirt and squeezed them

"What d-do you mean y-you don't remember?" Izuku questioned again.

"I just don't remember...So soft" The alpha bluntly said before rubbing his hand along the omegas thighs and released a pleased sigh.

"Please can't you just go check I'll be right here you know" Izuku mumbled.

"No I don't wanna go" Katsuki whined as he raised the omega and placed him against his desk after removing everything, correction shoved everything off.

He made the omega lay flat and he opened his legs and made them settle on his shoulders right after getting on his knees to have his face be right between the omegas legs.

"I'm about to have my meal" Katsuki whispered lowly before licking his lips.

"B-but ka-" Izuku stuttered out before getting cut off by something on the rim of his entrance, A warm tongue to be exact.

Izuku threw his head back and his body had an arch due to Katsuki's warm tongue licking his sensitive entrance.

He felt as Katsuki hummed against his entrance making waves of pleasure travel his body.

He released low moans and whimpers of pleasure.

"Hmm that was easy" The blond chuckled as he witnessed how the omega became incredibly silent and was just releasing sexual sounds.

Izuku blushed because of his words and tried to calm down but that wasn't easy because the alpha between his legs began to lick stripes on his rim while running his hand up and down along his shaft.

This made the omega feel euphoric due to the pleasure the blond was giving him.

"Your so wet" Katsuki seductively said as he tried lapping up the slick the omega kept on releasing, but its a lot because he already felt his chin being soaked.

This whole time Izuku was leaking precum from his cock making his face soaked with tears after not getting the pleasure he wanted.

"P-please" Izuku pleaded as he felt the blond circle his entrance with his tongue seeming to tease the omega, Just to make him beg.

"Please what babe?" The blond said teasingly as he slowed down his hand movements on the greenettes shaft and begin rubbing the tip.

The omegas heart fluttered at the words the blond said before focusing on the things that they were doing, but what Katsuki wasn't doing was, pleasure him.

"J-just stop teasing haa" Izuku whined as he felt the blond blowing air on his entrance.

"Whatever could you mean?" The blond said tauntingly loving how the omega was writhing and whining just because of him.

He loved seeing Izuku like this, Just craving pleasure and the pain too, he knew he had a love for the pain.

"Please Kacchan put in your tongue, please" The omega breathed out and starting to run his hands through the alphas hair as he pleaded.

"That's all you had to say" The blond said before diving in and started to shove his tongue past the omegas rim and moved his hands faster.

He had the omega moaning again in just a matter of seconds, moaning from his tongue, his hands also his gaze due to him never leaving the omegas line of vision and watched as his mouth went agape and tears fell from his eyes.