•Heat• •Early update yayy!!🙌•

Mature Themes•

-3rd Person POV-

"Sorry Izu, but there's not a room left because I'll be sharing with sero and Kirishima and Kaminari are together plus the kids took the guest room" Mina said apologetically as she stared at the emerald eyed omega.

"Ok I'll just stay with the twins then" he replied.

"No!! come on Izu why don't you stay with Katsuki" The pink skinned female said.

"No!" Izuku replied hastily.

"Come on Izu we both know you won't fit on the bed with them" Mina said while pleading with the omega.

-A couple minutes ago after-Izuku and Katsuki left to the kitchen-

"So who wants to help me get them together" Mina said as she realised that both the alpha and omega are gone.

"Me because bakubro is beginning to look desperate" Kirishima said as he wants to help his blond friend.

"I'll help too because Midoriya is nice" Sero said.

"Ok then that's settled why don't we tell Izu that all the rooms are occupied and tell him to room with Bakugo and we lock the door" Mina said while placing her hands across her folded legs.

"That sounds good but are you sure its gonna be ok doing that I mean Izubro is an omega" Kirishima said as he felt worried for his green haired friend.

Omegas tend to feel unsafe when in a closed off space with an unmated alpha that they are not completely comfortable with.

"It's gonna be ok because I know Izu feels safe around Katsuki already" Mina said as she thought about how her green haired friend always acted when around Katsuki.

He would always blush, get nervous or have jealousy for someone close to the blond alpha and his gaze always softened up when he sees his pups with their father.

"So its settled then!!" Mina shouted while raising her right hand in the air.

-Back to their conversation about the rooms-

"Yeah Midobro you don't want to make them feel cramped while sleeping do you" Kirishima pleaded as well as the pink haired beta.

"Hey why don't we ask Bakugo if he wants to share his room" Sero suggested.

"Yes Izu lets go ask him" Mina practically yelled as she started to drag the omega.

"Bakugo!!" Sero called out as he found the blond in his room.

"What do you want soy sauce face??" Katsuki said as he walked out of the shower he had in his room in a grey sweatpants and a towel drying off his hair without any shirt.

The omega among the two alphas and beta blushed which didn't go unnoticed by the girl who was still holding his hand and she grinned while thinking her plan is gonna be a success.

"We wanna know if you mind sharing rooms with Izuku?" Sero asked.

"Sure...but-" Katsuki started but was interrupted as Kirishima grabbed his hand and dragged him to the hallway.

-Kirishima and Katsuki's convo-

"What the fuck shitty hair why'd you do that?!!" The blond asked the red head while screaming at him.

"Shh bakubro just listen Mina thought of telling Midobro that the room are occupied so she could get you two back together" he said leaving out a few details.

"What the fuck" The blond said with a raised eyebrow.

"So are you in or out?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm in" The blond finally said after a few minutes of thinking.