•Are you sure?•

•3rd Person POV•Mature words•

"Can't you fuckers see its daylight, turn off that fucking light man, do you wanna blind people, we're fucking driving!!!!!"Mina exclaimed along with many people on a traffic filled highway.

"Go away lady" The people shouted back at mina.

"Turn off the Fucking Lights before I come out there!!!!" Mina shouted back aggressively.

"God these people are dumb" She exclaimed as she dived back in to her car.

"Hey Kami you ok" She asked the omega in the car after she saw how the people in front of them turned off the massive light that was on top of the car which they had on while driving through traffic.

"Yeah I'm ok, I just thought the author was gonna make us go on a sad cliffhanger" Kaminari said as he gulped.

"Yeah, I can't believe her right now" Mina said angrily.

"Hey I just wanted to tease the readers a little bit don't come after me!!!" The author exclaimed.

"Don't tease them with a bright fucking light so early in the day, while a pregnant omega travels!!!" Mina shouted back to whoever was listening.

"I'm sorry" The author whined.

"Come on Mina, Don't pay her any attention" Denki said soothingly as he massaged his belly and felt how the babies were kicking.

"I'm hungry" He continued soon as he looked at Mina.

"I am too, but we're stuck in this traffic" Mina said as she looked at him.

"Hey, how about I just erase this traffic and you let bygones be bygones hmm?" The author suddenly said as she entered back the conversation.

"Yeah hurry up and close back the fourth wall!" Mina shouted back as she became happy.

-Time skip to the lovely author erasing traffic-

"Thank you, Now lets go get Ice-cream" Mina screamed to whoever was listening, before suggesting the desert to the pregnant omega.

"Your welcome my child" The author said as she clasped her hands and floated away.

~ooo I've gotta get some Ice-cream too~ The author thought before she stopped floating, stopped writing and went to search the fridge.

-With a certain green haired and blond haired person along with kids-

"So Kacchan when are we moving in?" Izuku asked after their moment.

"How about tomorrow?... Like when we leave from work and we just pick up the kids together?" Katsuki suggested.

"Yeah that sounds okay"Izuku said as he kissed Katsuki's jaw.

" Yay!" The kids screamed as they ran around their parents.

-
"Izu!!" Mina squealed as she ran to the small omega while another blond omega was behind her waddling while holding his belly.

"Hi Mina" Izuku managed to say as his face was squished together by pink hands.

"You're so cutee!!!" Mina squealed again as she hugged him.

"Hey Kami, I'm surprised you're here today isn't Kirishima being protective?" The small omega asked.

"He is, but Mina here made a bet about if you could walk out of here or not" Kaminari said as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

The omega immediately flushed red after hearing Kaminari's statement.

"Oh....was it good?" Mina asked.