•Texting•

• Slight cuss words
-Izuku POV-
I and the kids decided we'd get the ice-cream and visit the park where we met Kacchan before deciding to go home and we actually gained friends there.

-A few minutes before at the park-
"Kids Kids stop running so far!! I won't be able to keep up!" I was running after katski and izumi in the park right about now because once they saw the ice-cream truck they immediately left my arms.

"Stop before you bump into someone!!" As I said that statement they bounced a lady who was walking with someone who seemed to be her partner because they were walking hand in hand. I approached them while reaching out to grab the kids before they stormed off again "I'm so so so sorry the kids bumped you" I said trying to beg pardon by bowing from the lady but she replied in a bubbly voice with "its ok".

By now I was looking up to be met with a lady which has shoulder-length brown hair and big round brown eyes which supports 2 long locks of hair beside her face and a short bob at the back with blushes visible on her cheeks she seemed to be a beta because I could not get a signature smell from her and a man with glasses he is a tall and muscular and has bluish black hair which go with a serious expression which must be an alpha because I could smell his scent all too well but I didn't like it, it smelled as if it wanted you to clean the house and always follow orders.

~I would not wanna be scolded by him~ I mumbled as I was staring at him he seemed to hear what I said and responded with "I beg your pardon you should not let your kids be running like that its dangerous" he said while doing robotic hand gestures which actually puzzled me ~why was he moving his hand like that~.

But I was cut off by the lady stating that "Come on iida they're just kids" this seemed to stop the man from any other statement he was about to say.

"Oh and sorry for him my names Ochaco Uraraka and this serious looking person right here is Tenya iida" the bubbly lady said and I replied with while gesturing for a handshake and smiling while releasing izumi's hand from my grip"O-oh my name is Izuku Midoriya".

"And who might this little cutie be" she said while bending to Katski's height after shaking my hand.

"M-my n-name is Katski" she said while gripping my arm and hiding behind my thigh.

"And you sir you shouldn't be running so much you might get hurt or hurt someone" The man named iida said crouching down to reach izumi's level of sight.

Izumi just replied with a "Tch shut up four eyes"The man gasped and seemed taken aback and replied with " I do not condone this behavior" while doing Karate chop/robotic arm movements which I still can't quite wrap my head around.

But Izumi just gave another "Tch" before looking away.

"I-I'm sorry about his behaviour sir this is Izumi you can see he has a bit of an..attitude" I said trying to calm down the tension between the two.

By now the lady stood up from talking to katski to ask the man something "he seems...A bit.. Like Bakugo doesn't he babe" and the man replied with "Yes yes he does".

But I tried yo pry that idea from their brains to avoid any questioning to say " We should go now sir and mam and I'm sorry again for the bumping and the attitude of my kids" I was turning away before hearing the lady say " It's ok and just call me uraraka/ you can call me iida" they said while leaving as well and I watched as the beta and alpha walked away which now goes by Ochaco and iida.

-This is a time skip to when they bought the ice-cream and are at home-
-Still Izuku POV-
~They seemed like nice people~ I thought as I was washing the dishes from when we ate just now.

A few minutes passed and I was finished with washing the dishes before calling the kids to come get their share of ice-cream as we decided to put it in the fridge from because of our little encounter we never actually managed to catch the ice-cream truck so I decided to go to the supermarket and buy it to not let the kids be sad and it managed to calm down katski because she was crying while izumi was just pouting.