•Pregnancy• Part 2

A/N I managed to release another chapter.....enjoy                                     

                                                -Izuku's POV-

I watched as Kacchan slowly got up off my tired body after our nightly session that has been going on for months on end, but I let it happen because I'm so in love with him ever since our childhood I've been in love with him, but he's been so busy ravaging my body for his pleasure to not notice what I was doing to get his attention which resulted with me giving my body to him.

"Oi Deku make sure you're on those pills because I'm gonna kill you before that baby is even born!!", sounded a loud Katsuki in the darkness not seeing the scared look in my eyes after saying that last part. I was shivering before trying to reply without stuttering " Y-yes Kacchan" ~Nooo I stuttered he's gonna hit me again~.

"You better and stop the fucking stuttering before I smack you", he then walked over to my window slowly opening it once again to leave and not look back leaving me to take care of myself after he was done wrecking my body.

I watched as the moonlight illuminate my room enough to see the strong body exiting my room and never looking back leaving me to cry over and over again about this unfair treatment...

-time skip

" Mom where did you hide my heat suppressants", sounded a perplexed 17 year old walking and searching for the pills his mother had hidden because it was too dangerous for him to take them.

The suppressants which Izuku took function as birth control as well as suppressing to his heats so if he took too many at a time the omega functions in his body would slowly deteriorate making him unable to bear children.

The small greenette searched and searched the whole house carefully to not wake his mother because he knew if she had woken up he would have to answer her questions like "why are you up so late, what do you need the pills for, when is your next heat". And he is not taking chances with those.

So he just quit his searching before whispering "I'm sure I'm not gonna need them for now right, so what could go wrong".

-time skip again-

There stood two greenette's in front of a doctor before taking in the unexpected news. They had visited the hospital because Izuku had been vomiting in the mornings and eating foods she unexpected for him to eat and his heat had not been shown for its specified date.

"Ok so Izuku Midoriya and Ms. Midoriya it seems that your son is two weeks pregnant".

That's the last thing Izuku had heard before blocking all sounds throughout the whole process and trip back home next thing he knew he was in his house in his couch in front of his mother ready to answer all her questions which he knew he had to answer or else his mother would be even more angry than she already was.

" So Izuku who is the father?" was her first question, but Izuku was surprised his mother had not used the nicknames she gave him like 'zuzu, izu, or even zuku' but he never paid attention to that so his answer was "K-kacchan h-he's the father" sounded in a whisper to his mother.

You can say Inko was glad her son was pregnant with her bestfriend's son's child and angry at how he was pregnant at such a young age, but sad at how her son was sobbing as he gave the news.

"K-kacchan won't want the baby" he said as he was now crying in front of his mother she then approached her son in order to comfort him by saying "Ok ok zuzu are you sure of what he is going to do?" "Y-yes mom h-he said he's gonna k-kill me b-before the baby is even born" he managed to explain between his sobbing.

Mama inko replied with "O-ok baby what about we move from here" she said in order to sooth her son. Her son had seemed to brighten up a bit hearing the news before nodding his head and replying "Y-yes mom lets do it quick!!". He exclaimed while running up the stairs to start packing leaving his mother stunned due to his fast reactions, before sighing and mumbling " Oh boy my baby is going to go through a lot isn't he"...
--------------------------
To be Continued
743 words•