𝟎𝟔

- Friday Night Bites

After football practice had finished, Stefan went back home to get changed ready for the Little get together Elena had Organized for him to get to know her sister and Bonnie

After football practice had finished, Stefan went back home to get changed ready for the Little get together Elena had Organized for him to get to know her sister and Bonnie. Stefan walked into his room putting on a shirt only to stop by the doorway seeing his brother sat down reading his journal.

Stefan narrowed his eyes at his brother suspiciously causing Damon to glance up at his brother and mockingly asked, " how were tryouts? Did you make the team?" The youngest Salvatore stayed quiet glaring at his brother from across the room, " Very Emerson, the way you reveal your soul with so many...."

Stefan suddenly vamp-speed towards his brother snatching his journal out of his hands with a look of annoyance on his face causing Damon to smile tauntingly at his younger brother chuckling in amusement as he then added in, " Adjectives."

"What are you doing here?" Stefan questioned his brother in irritation knowing that he and his brother hadn't got on well since they turned into vampire and knew that Damon was up to something.

Damon leaned forward on the chair he was sitting on looking quite sincere as he told his brother, " I've come to apologize. I've been doing some thinking, some soul searching and... I want us to start over. We need to put the past behind us."

Damon stood up walking towards his brother placing his hands on his shoulders, "You're my little brother and if you want to live a normal, happy, human life then I want that for you. Maybe I can do it too. If I can learn to be non-living- living person maybe there's hope for both of us"

There was a moment of silence as Stefan actually started to believe what Damon was saying that maybe they could work out there relationship and finally be the brothers they used to be but suddenly Damon burst into laugher causing Stefan to roll his eyes in annoyance scolding himself for believing Damon for just a moment knowing he was messing with him.

"You know, it doesn't have to be this way, Damon" Stefan insisted turning to look at his brother with a pleading look on his face only Damon shook his head with a roll of his eyes and responded, " of course it doesn't. I saw Elena and Grace today, BTW. That means by the way, they were at cheerleading practice. Grace looked so perky in her little short shorts just..."

At the mention of the twins, Stefan clenched his fists together tightly but clenched his jaw together when Damon was talking about Grace which the raven haired vampire notice making him raise his eyebrows curiously and continued to tease his brother, " Simmer down, I didn't even go near them. But what I find so interesting is how you're so infuriating by little red when you're suppose to be with her sister."

Stefan uncomfortable shifted on his feet when Damon mentioned the two girls as he did come to Mystic falls for Elena in the first place but he also couldn't help being drawn to Grace there was something about her that pulled him towards her.