𝟑𝟗

- Miss Mystic Falls

After dropping Caroline at home, Grace made her way back home to get her dress, shoes and makeup as she, Elena and the rest of the girls taking part in Miss Mystic Falls will be getting ready at the Lockwood Mansion

After dropping Caroline at home, Grace made her way back home to get her dress, shoes and makeup as she, Elena and the rest of the girls taking part in Miss Mystic Falls will be getting ready at the Lockwood Mansion. The red headed girl had just gotten off the phone with Nik who was acting a little weird when she began walking down the stairs carrying her dress that was zipped up in a black cover.

Grace sighed heavily as she adjusted her dress in her arms opening the front door only to gasp loudly as she was startled at the fact Alaric was in front of her about to knock causing a frown to appear on her face as she smiled slightly and greeted the ex vampire Hunter, " Hey"Alaric raised his brows in amusement at the red headed girl when Elena came walking down the stairs carrying her own dress in her arms as he shifted his gaze between the twins and replied, " Hey"

" I heard you're driving" The brunette stated as she walked to stand next to her sister with a grateful smile on her face as Alaric nodded his head in confirmation before noticing the dresses in their hands and replied, "Yeah I am. Let me get those for you both." Grace sighed heavily as she spun around following after her sister as the two spoke simultaneously, " Thanks"

Alaric blinked in bewilderment with a stunned look on his face as he shifted his gaze between the two girls snapping him out of his daze as he followed the two girls into the house and commented, " You both know it freaks me out when you do that twin thing" Elena and Grace shared an amused look chuckling lightly at the look of horror on Alaric's face as he cleared his throat trying to hide the concerned expression on his face and curiously questioned, " How, uh- How is Stefan?"

Elena turned around with an confused frown on her face staring at Alaric having no idea what the ex Hunter was talking about as she tilted her head to the side and asked, " What do you mean?" Alaric sighed in defeat recalling what had happened in the school parking lot not that long ago with Stefan and muttered, " you know, he seems on edge"

Grace folded her arms across her chest with a frown as she couldn't help but silently admit to herself that the youngest Salvatore had been acting really strange lately and had been extremely happy which was very unlike him as he was broody and completely serious half of the time, " He's been through a lot. He was in bad shape for a while, but he's bouncing back what he went through with those vampires torturing him he needs time to heal"

"Why? Has something happened?" Elena questioned narrowing her eyes at the ex vampire Hunter who's eyes widened chuckling slightly as he began to get nervous at the gazes he was receiving from the twins but sighed in relief when their conversation was interrupted only to groan in distaste and annoyance at the sight of John Gilbert who smirked at the history teacher and called out , " Alaric. Hey, buddy. What are you doing here?"