𝟏𝟒

- 162 Candles

The next morning, Grace and Elena were called to the police station along with Stefan, Matt and Jeremy as they were all questioned by Caroline's mother about the disappearance of Vicki Donovan

The next morning, Grace and Elena were called to the police station along with Stefan, Matt and Jeremy as they were all questioned by Caroline's mother about the disappearance of Vicki Donovan. The youngest twin felt overwhelmed with everything especially hiding the truth from Matt and lying about what actually happened to Vicki and that she won't be coming back home to him.

Grace was sat in an interrogation room with Sheriff Forbes sitting in front of her as the older women stared at the red headed girl across the table and questioned, " Where did Vicki say she was going?" Grace shook her head in response letting out a heavy sigh and said, "she didn't"

Sheriff Forbes frowned slightly tilting her head to the side and asked, " did she tell her brother where she was going" Grace shrugged her shoulders raising her brows at the sheriff and told her, " Not that I know off. Matt told me that my brother informed him that Vicki was leaving town"

"Hmm, why did you and your sister ask Stefan Salvatore to get involved?" Sheriff Forbes questioned eyeing the red headed girl curiously who sighed running her hand through her hair and answered, " We asked Stefan to help because we thought that if he was helping Vicki, he was helping out our brother"

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" Sheriff Forbes asked causing Grace to shake her head at the thought of Vicki when she attacked her the night before but lied and said, " No" Liz nodded her head in acknowledgement as she leaned forward on the table and asked, " so you believe that Vicki really has left town?"

Grace stayed silent for a moment as she looked up at Liz before answering, " Yes" Liz sighed getting all the answered that she needed as she stood up and told the red headed girl, " Thank you for coming in, we're finished here"

The youngest twin sent a small smile to Liz before making her way out of the room where Elena, Jeremy and Jenna was waiting for her. Elena immediately stood up when she spotted her sister and brought her into hug before the four of them started making their way out of the police station.

"God, I forgot how much I hate police stations" Grace commented causing Jeremy to snort in amusement as he playfully shoved his sister and told her, " Your only saying that because of that time you and Elena got arrested. Dad was so pissed that he paid that police officer to keep you in for couple more hours"

Grace rolled her eyes at Jeremy as she folded her arms across her chest and remarked, " that's so not the point. What, he deserved what I did to his car okay" Jeremy shook his head howling with laughter while Jenna and Elena just chuckled at the two who were bickering.

The four of them walked out the police station only for the smiles to vanish from Grace's and Elena's face when Stefan was waiting outside at the bottom of the stairs. " I'll meet you guys at the car" the brunette told them with a small smile.