𝟐𝟖

- Fool Me Once

" I'm leaving" Anna called out banging her fist against the bathroom door as Ben walked into the room holding Bonnie tightly in his grip, " keep them buttoned down

" I'm leaving" Anna called out banging her fist against the bathroom door as Ben walked into the room holding Bonnie tightly in his grip, " keep them buttoned down. Compulsion won't work, just use violence"

Grace, Elena and Bonnie all rolled their eyes as Ben pushed the Bennett Witch to sit next to Elena as he nodded his head in confirmation and replied, " Right, I got that" Anna sent one last warning look to the vampire before she walked out of the motel room.

Ben took his jacket off before turning to shoot the three girls a look but his eyes lingered on Grace and Bonnie as he curiously questioned, " So you two are the key to all this. Literally, you're the ones who opens the door. Tell me, how long have you been a witch?"

" I don't see how that is any of your business now" Grace commented rolling her eyes in agitation at the newly turned vampire who doesn't have a clue what he's actually doing. Ben clenched his jaw together tightly glaring at the red headed girl as he opened his mouth ready to respond only to be interrupted by Elena who asked, " is there anything to drink here?"

Ben turned his attention towards the brunette with a taunting smirk on his face as he stood in front of Elena and questioned, " are you offering?" Grace stood up standing in front of the doppelgänger and resorted, " if you even think about laying a finger on my sister I will make you suffer in ways you can't even possibly imagine"

Ben gulped nervously as he stared at Grace for a moment before backing away from the two girls and informed, " there's water on the nightstand" Elena rolled her eyes at the vampire in annoyance before taking a sip of water as Grace reached her arm out with a look of determination on her face and spoke, " incendia"

Grace smirked in amusement watching as Ben's arm caught on fire causing her to grab ahold of Bonnie and Elena pushing them towards the door, " Go, go, go" the red headed girl exclaimed pushing the two girls out of the room but before Grace could escape Ben wrapped his arms around the youngest Gilbert twin pulling her back into the room closing the door shut once again.

Grace groaned in annoyance as she elbowed Ben harshly in the ribs causing him to let her go off her as she let out a heavy sigh and asked,
"Seriously, do you ever give up? You do realize that Anna's using you to be her little bitch don't you?"

Ben growled narrowing his eyes at Grace with his vampire face on show as he charged at the red headed girl ready to attack her only for her to block him kneeing him in the groan and punching him in the face causing him to fall to the ground with a groan.

"The next time you see your little master, you tell her the next time she comes after someone I love, I will kill her" Grace spoke with a heated glare on his face causing Ben to climb back onto his feet speeding over to the youngest twin trying to throw a punch at her.