𝟏𝟖

- The turning Point

Grace was walking down the staircase pulling on her blue cardigan as she did so, still upset about Stefan leaving after what had happened the night before at the old church

Grace was walking down the staircase pulling on her blue cardigan as she did so, still upset about Stefan leaving after what had happened the night before at the old church. The red headed girl knew Stefan was trying to protect the twins but they already had all this baggage before the Salvatore brothers entered their lives.

Over the weekend, Grace had kept mostly to herself locking herself in her bedroom painting still trying to make sense that Damon was doing this all for a women that he loved a hundred and fifty years ago.

The youngest twin was still shocked that after all those years the raven haired vampire was still obsessed in finding Katherine as loved her even if he didn't know the love he had for Katherine wasn't real.

Grace had been trying to get her mind off things especially since she's been having these weird dreams lately of herself dressed in vintages dresses happily in love with a blonde man. It often left her gasping for air as she awoken and was creeped out by it but there was no way she was going to tell her sister or Bonnie they would probably think she was going crazy.

The youngest twin grabbed her bag that was sitting near the front door before looking up glancing between her aunt and sister and stated, " Jeremy got his sketch pad out" Elena and Jenna eyes both widened in shock as they both spoke in simultaneously, " You're kidding"

"Nope, he stole one of my spare sketch pads but don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away" Grace told them both causing an amused look to appear on Jenna's face as she spoke, " Psychology major. Check that."

Grace couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at her aunt words before glancing at her sister who had a saddened look on her face looking down at her phone, " You and Stefan? Update? "Jenna asked with a concerned look on her face knowing how much Stefan had made Elena happy recently with him just being there but now with Stefan avoiding her the brunette just wanted to forget everything that had happened the last couple of days.

"He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away" Elena revealed as the three girls walked out of the house as Jenna raised her eyebrows and questioned, " where's he going?"

Grace shrugged her shoulders in response sharing a knowing look with her sister as they spoke in simultaneously, " we've stopped asking questions the answers get scary" Jenna froze for a moment before shaking her head at the twins antics and commented, " I've told you guys to stop that, It creeps me the hell out. Yours leave, mine returns"

"Wait? Logan's back in town?" Grace questioned turning to send Jenna a look of disbelief knowing that Logan had hurt her aunt when he just left without an explanation or telling her she just received an email telling the strawberry blonde that he's leaving town and won't be coming back.