𝟒𝟒

- Isobel

"Where's the device?" Bonnie questioned sitting in Alaric's classroom next to Elena as she glanced between the twins who had just recently informed the Bennett witch that their birth mother Isobel had kidnapped their brother

"Where's the device?" Bonnie questioned sitting in Alaric's classroom next to Elena as she glanced between the twins who had just recently informed the Bennett witch that their birth mother Isobel had kidnapped their brother. Grace had already done an locator spell and knew exactly where her brother is as he was at Isobel apartment her minions had taken him to.

The red headed girl didn't want to risk her brothers life by storming into the place and killing every single person there when she knew full well Isobel wouldn't hesitate into killing Jeremy just to make Elena and Grace understand she would go to great lengths just to get the device that everyone seems to want to get their hands on.

"Damon has it. He's gonna be difficult to reason with" Stefan pointed out from beside Grace causing the red headed girl to pace back and forth in frustration with an concerned and worried expression on her face for her brothers safety as the only way Isobel is going to let her brother go is if she receives the device that Damon currently has, " Then we'll go to him. I'll speak with him" Elena resorted with a determined expression on her face as she turned her head to the side to face Bonnie.

Stefan shook his head in response, turning his head to stare at his girlfriend in exasperation and muttered, " He's not just gonna end it over, especially if it's harm for the vampires." Elena frowned as she stared at her sister who's eyes lit up like she had an idea as she glanced between Bonnie, Elena and Stefan and spoke up, "What if it's not?"

The youngest Salvatore brother and Elena both looked between Grace and Bonnie making the two girls roll their eyes in annoyance as the red headed girl had a scowl on her face as she didn't really like using her magic unless it was absolutely necessary as she didn't want to take advantage of her abilities that she has but if it's to save the people that she cares about she would do it without hesitation.

Which is why, Grace, Bonnie, Elena and Stefan made their way to the boarding house to inform Damon of their plan of handing over the device to Isobel but Bonnie had agreed to take the power away - Grace was confused on why the Bennett witch immediately agreed to do the spell without Grace help seeing as she disliked both Stefan and Damon but thought she was doing it for Elena who had pleaded with her best friend to help her.

"Absolutely not" Damon called out with narrowed eyes as he stood in front of the four of them with a suspicious look on his face shooting Bonnie a look only to turn his head to the brunette as she began speaking with a pleading expression on her face, " just hear me out." Damon shook his head in response with a disbelief look on his face as he explained, " I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel so she could give it to John, who is going to turn around and kill me with it. I like being a living dead person."

Elena sighed with an exasperated look on her face raising her brows as she tried to persuade Damon into agreeing with her sisters plan, "But it would be useless, Bonnie can take its power away" Damon scoffed as he turned to face Bonnie with a knowing look before turning his attention back to the twins and his brother, "I don't trust her, why can't Gilbert witchy do it. I actually trust her"