𝟐𝟒

- Children Of The Damned

After Grace, Stefan and Elena found out the new history teacher had Jonathan Gilbert journal, The youngest Salvatore brother and Grace quickly made their way to Mystic Falls High to speak with Alaric as something wasn't right and Grace wanted to g...

After Grace, Stefan and Elena found out the new history teacher had Jonathan Gilbert journal, The youngest Salvatore brother and Grace quickly made their way to Mystic Falls High to speak with Alaric as something wasn't right and Grace wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Whilst she hasn't spoken to Damon and Stefan in the past couple of days, she felt the need to help the raven haired vampire which is why she is currently walking down the School hallway beside Stefan as he glanced at her in concern before speaking up, "You know, you didn't have to come with me"

"I know but I have a feeling that Mr Saltzman isn't who he said he is and that he's moved to Mystic Falls more for than just a fresh start" Grace stated with a frown on her face, " and I don't want to lose anyone that care about because me and my sister are involved in the supernatural"

Stefan came to an halt as he grabbed her hand squeezing it in attempt to comfort her and assured her, " Your not alone, you know that Grace. I promise i will do everything in my power to protect your friends and family so that no harm will come to them"

" I am tried of being afraid, Stefan. I keep loosing the people that I care about, one after the other it has to stop. So, when I have the power to help the people that I love you bet I'm going use every ounce of it to keep them safe" Grace exclaimed with a determined look on her and there's nothing Stefan and Elena could say to change her mind.

The youngest Salvatore held an understanding look on his face as he followed Grace into Alaric's classroom as he knew the red headed girl had a big heart, she was pure, selfless and always put her friends before herself it's who she is and it's one of the things he loves about her.

Grace started searching for Jonathan Gilbert journal, her eyes widened in disbelief and shock as she opened the draw at the sight of a stake and a bag of vervain, " Oh, My God" the Gilbert teen mumbled under her breathe as she looked up at Stefan.

" Did you find it? What? What is it?" Stefan questioned with an confused frown on his face as he started to make his way over to Grace only for an stake to come zooming towards him causing the Gilbert witch to lift up her hands forcing the knife to stop mid air not even two inches away from Stefan's heart.

Grace swiped her hand in a downward gesture, allowing the stake to drop to the ground as she let out a sigh of relief turning to face Alaric lifting up her hand using her power to telekinesis make the weapon fly into her hand.

"Yeah, that wasn't a good idea" Grace stated looking down at the weapon in her hands as Stefan shoved Alaric against the wall with narrowed eyes and growled, " you shouldn't of done that"

The red headed girl inspected the weapon and looked over at Alaric who was forced to sit at one of the desks, " is this compressed air? Did you make it yourself?" She asked impressed at the history teacher who nodded his head in response as he frowned wondering how she even knew what it was.