𝟏𝟐

- Haunted

The next morning, Grace and Elena made their way over to the Salvatore boarding house as the youngest Salvatore brother had rang the red headed girl this morning informing her that Vicki had completed her transition and she was staying with him an...

The next morning, Grace and Elena made their way over to the Salvatore boarding house as the youngest Salvatore brother had rang the red headed girl this morning informing her that Vicki had completed her transition and she was staying with him and Damon until she learned control over her hunger.

The youngest twin was going to spend the day distracting Jeremy that was until the brunette pleaded with her sister to go over to Salvatore boarding house with her not wanting to face either brothers on her own as she had told Stefan last night that she can't be with him especially after everything that had happened.

Elena let out a small sigh as she rang the bell and not even a moment later Damon had opened the door glancing between the twins with a smirk on his face, " Is Stefan here?" Elena questioned crossing her arms over her chest glaring at the vampire in front of her.

"Yep" Damon spoke glancing between the sisters with a smirk as he eyed the youngest twin causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance as Damon started twirling a strand of her hair, " Good morning to you, little miss super-witch. Most girls would be scared of encountering a vampire"

Grace glared at the vampire in front of her as she grabbed his arm twisting it behind his back and pushing him against the door causing Elena to gaps in surprise at her sisters actions, " let's make something very clear, I am perfectly capable of protecting myself and my sister. do not test me, Damon, I'm stronger than I look"

Damon eyes widened in shock as Grace let go of his arm causing him to wince in pain as he turned to face her with a groan, " Yeah, you got that right. What are you, superwoman?" He  questioned staring at Grace slightly impressed as she wasn't scared of him at all unlike her sister who was nervous and on edge.

Grace looked at the eldest Salvatore with an amused expression as he smirked at Grace and commented, " Hmm, you sure are feisty... it's kind of sexy." Elena and Grace shared a look as they rolled their eyes, "He's upstairs singing 'The rain in Spain.' Knock yourselves out." 

The youngest twin sent Damon an annoyed look, grabbing Elena hand and brushing past the vampire who smirked as he walked out of the house. The two girls made their way down the hallway as the brunette called out,"Stefan?"

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps was heard causing the two girls to frown as they spun around only for look up when Stefan appeared at the top of the staircase looking down at the twins, " where is Vicki?" Elena asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"She's upstairs" Stefan spoke with a sigh as he made his way down the stairs and towards the two girls. Grace frowned, furrowing her brows at the thought of Vicki and curiously asked, " what happens now? because our brother is searching for her with the rest of the town. What do we tell him?"