𝟎𝟒

- Brave New World

The next morning, Grace, Bonnie and Elena were walking through Mystic Falls High courtyard as the three girls arrived early to set up everything for the school carnival for later on tonight

The next morning, Grace, Bonnie and Elena were walking through Mystic Falls High courtyard as the three girls arrived early to set up everything for the school carnival for later on tonight. Grace was sorting out the stuffed animals as Bonnie was sending Elena a weird look and informed the human doppelgänger, " i mean, Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish"

"She is my ancestor." Elena sighed shrugging her shoulders casually as she knew it was crazy that she looked exactly like Katherine but after everything she and her sister had been through since they found out about the supernatural she didn't really want to talk about which is why she decided to change the subject, "Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria"

Grace turned around leaning against the stall raising her brows as she sent her sister a pointed look and stated, "Your vampire ancestor. And she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She looked more as if she was your twin than I am, Elena. Seriously, this is insane we could of been triplets if she wasn't a complete crazy ass psychopath"

" I don't know. I can't explain it, okay? It's creepy. That's all you got" Elena replied as while she wanted to give her sister and best friend an explanation she didn't even know why she looked like Katherine in the first place. Grace and Bonnie shared a knowing look as the two of them knew that Elena kept changing the subject not wanting to acknowledge the fact Katherine turning up in town is turning everyone's life upside down.

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" Grace questioned folding her arms across her chest staring at her sister who shook her head grabbing a bag of stuffed animals from behind her sister as she walked towards another booth and replied, "I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing, or I could get these prices to the ring toss."

Bonnie let out a heavy sigh as she looked between the twins and curiously questioned, " have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy?" Grace clenched her jaw in anger just thinking about the raven haired vampire as after making sure her brother was fine she was going to go find Damon and would of killed him if it wasn't for Elena and Stefan who talked the red headed girl out of it.

" No, Bonnie, we haven't. I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related or else I'm gonna loose my mind" Grace huffed shaking her head as she grabbed a bag of stuffed animals throwing it towards Bonnie who caught them smiling playfully at the two girls shaking the bag and said, "Copy that"

Grace laughed lowering the bag of stuffed animals in Bonnie hands when Elena let out a heavy sigh and added in, " we're human. hand and the frog away from her face. "We're human. We have to do human stuff. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy" The red headed girl nodded her head clapping her hands together as she smiled sadly at her sister, " okay, I'm sorry, we'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud, or she will kill us, all of us"