𝟏𝟓

- 162 Candles

After Bonnie had left the twins, Elena and Grace both made their way to the Salvatore boarding house, Grace stepped out of her car after Elena and questioned, " tell me why I had to come again?"

"Things between me and Stefan are awkward. You're going to be my excuse to leave" Elena told her sister with an amused smile at the disbelief look on the red headed girl face as she rolled her eyes and muttered, " Gee, thanks a lot, El"

Elena snorted with a smile on her face as she walked towards the front door and rang the bell and not even a moment later an unfamiliar voice called out, " it's open, come on in!" Grace frowned in confusion sharing a look with her sister before the two of them made their way into the house.

The youngest twin glanced around seeing if Damon was anywhere in sight as the raven haired vampire was always around winding up the red headed girl but when she turned around to gasped in surprise seeing a blonde women in a towel.

The women frowned as she glanced between the two girls, her eyes lingered on Elena with a look of shock on her face as she muttered, " Oh, my god. How...? Uh... who?" She trailed off causing Grace to raise her eyebrows as she informed, " I'm Grace, this is my sister Elena. Um, who are you?"

Elena crossed her arms over her chest with a look of hurt and betrayal on her face as the women nodded her slowly in acknowledgement as she stayed silent trying to figure out the girls in front of her before she spoke, " Lexi, a friends of Stefan's"

" is he here?" Elena curiously questioned as she glanced towards the stairs but narrowed her eyes at the blonde as she nodded her head and told the brunette, " he's in the shower. Um, do you guys want to wait?" She asked with a small smile on her face getting over the shock that Kathrine's lookalike was standing right in front of her.

Grace glanced towards her sister seeing the hurt expression on her face causing the youngest twin to sigh as she placed her hand on her sisters arm and softly told the blonde, "No, that's okay"

"I'll tel him you stopped by" Lexi told the two girls with a smile as she watched the two turn around and leave the house causing Grace to look at her sister with a sympathetic look and commented, " are you okay? You know, she could be telling the truth and that she's only friends with Stefan"

Elena shook her head as she climbed back into car glancing at her sister who pulled out of the driveway and muttered under her breathe, " I doubt it. I don't want to talk about it" Grace nodded her head in understanding as she flicked on the radio as she continued driving back to the Gilbert's household.

❀❀❀❀

A little while later, Grace was sat in the living room, doodling in her sketchbook whist she was on face time with Caroline, " Oh, come on. Grace, it'll be fun. I'm not going to take no for an answer"