𝟎𝟗

- You're Undead To Me

It's been a couple of days since the founders party, Grace decided to go on an early run in attempt to clear away the thoughts that currently plagued her mind

It's been a couple of days since the founders party, Grace decided to go on an early run in attempt to clear away the thoughts that currently plagued her mind. Every muscle in her body ached as she ran through the woods, the events of last night that was plagued in her mind caused her to push herself as she ran must faster.

The red headed girl was seething with anger, still not being able to fathom that Damon had been hurting and using one of her best friends like she was some kind of object. Grace just couldn't believe that Stefan had allowed Damon anyway near the blonde if he was abusive as she had seen the bite marks all over Caroline's body.

Grace had stopped running when she found herself outside her house, causing her to let out a sigh as she pulled her earphones out and made her way into the house and into the kitchen where she grabbed herself a bottle of water.

"Jenna, Grace!" Elena whispered yelled causing the two to look at the brunette who gestured upstairs with her hands as she exclaimed, " are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

The red headed girl hummed with a look of disgust on her face knowing she was talking about Jeremy and Vicki, "Uh-huh. I slept in Jenna's room last night. There are things that siblings should just not hear, I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy"

Jenna had an amused smirk on her face at Grace's remark causing Elena to roll her eyes at her sisters antics before turning her attention to her aunt and questioned, " and you have no objections"

Jenna let out a scoff as she shook her head and replied, " He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner" Elena smiled moving to stand by her sister as the two exchanged a look with smirks on their lips, " Ooh, so you're actually going to do it" the brunette teased the strawberry blonde.

"You're gonna go out with Logan" Grace stated with a knowing expression on her face causing Jenna to roll her eyes at the two girls who were teasing her and corrected them, " I'm gonna show up and torture him, yes"

The two girls were chuckling at Jenna's remark which made Jenna send them disbelief looks as she stared at Elena and decided to change the subject, " and have you heard from Stefan?"

The brunette let out a small sigh at the mention of her sort of boyfriend as she poured herself a bowl of cereal and informed, " Nor since he left that very vague message three days ago. 'Hi. Um, Elena. I, um, I have something I have to do, I'll, Uh, explain In a few days"

Grace smiled in amusement as Elena tried mimicking Stefan, raising her eyebrows at her sister and asked, " haven't you called him?" The oldest twin shook her head with a groan and responded, "Nope. Not going to either"

" and you're okay with everything?" Jenna questioned with an concerned look on her face causing Elena to let out a scoff as she shook her head and told them," No, I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it either. You know, I was going to write in my diary, and then I thought, what am I going to write. Honestly, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls who's world stops spinning because of some guy"