𝟒𝟑

- Isobel

After leaving Alaric at the grill as he and Damon waited outside while Grace and Elena met their birth mother, Damon had found out where Isobel was staying and decided to play strip poker with a women called Cherie who was under the compulsion of ...

After leaving Alaric at the grill as he and Damon waited outside while Grace and Elena met their birth mother, Damon had found out where Isobel was staying and decided to play strip poker with a women called Cherie who was under the compulsion of Isobel, "Oh Oh Cherie, you won again. I hope I'm wearing my good underwear"

Damon smirked seductively as he stood up and began moving his belt when Isobel walked through the front door with an amused smile on her as she called out, " tonight's just one blast from the past after another. No, no, no" Isobel protested as Damon began to put his belt back on his jeans while the twins birth mother turned her attention to Cherie speaking in French causing the compelled women to leave the two of them alone.

"It's good to see you Isobel. I was just having fun with your naughty little minion" Damon spoke as she picked up his back shirt and put it back on as Isobel hummed staring at the raven haired vampire in curiosity and inquired, " how did you find me?" Not even a second later Damon sped towards her until he was standing right in front of her pinning her against the wall and informed, " I searched all the neighbourhood bank closures and found the most expensive one."

Isobel chuckled slightly in amusement as she tilted her head to the side with a smirk on her lips and questioned, "Oh I should have known. You're the one who taught me that. What are you really doing here" Damon raised his brows as he narrowed his eyes at the raven haired vampire and stated, " Well you caused quite a stir when you blew into town. So, everyone except for the man who made you. I'm a little hurt"

"I'm so sorry" Isobel tauntingly spoke with a fake apologetic look on her face as she wrapped her arms
around his neck pulling the back of his hair harshly as she questioned, " did you bring the device" Damon chuckled slightly as he pulled away with a groan watching Isobel walk further into the room, "Ow. What are you doing with John Gilbert?"

Isobel turned around pushing her hair out of her eyes as she shrugged her shoulders and informed, " we dated a few times when we were young. He was a little bit in love with me" Damon rolled his eyes as he followed after the vampire into the parlour room until he was standing directly in front of her and curiously asked, "I'm sure, one of the many. Now, this little invention what do you want with it"

The raven haired vampire picked up the a glass of wine handing it over to Damon as they continued circling around one another, " Oh, me personally? I don't want anything with it. I'm just doing what I'm told. You know Damon we are one the same side." Damon placed the glass back down on the table as he moved closer to Isobel lifting up her chin with his hand and inquired, "Oh yeah? What side is that?"

"Katherine's" Isobel revealed causing Damon eyes to widened in surprise as she wrapped her arms around his neck cupping his face with her hands as she continued speaking, " she wants John Gilbert to have the device and I think that you know that she's not happy when she doesn't get what she wants." The oldest Salvatore brother clenched his jaw roughy LG pushing Isobel away from him and demanded, "Why are you doing her dirty work?"