𝟐𝟎

- Unpleasantville

It's been an entire week since Grace and Elena Gilbert had found out that they were adopted and that the oldest twin sister was the exact replacement of Katherine it creeped the red headed girl out when Elena had shown her the picture as this Kath...

It's been an entire week since Grace and Elena Gilbert had found out that they were adopted and that the oldest twin sister was the exact replacement of Katherine it creeped the red headed girl out when Elena had shown her the picture as this Katherine women looked just like her sister.

Grace had been trying to wrap her head around the reality that Grayson and Miranda Gilbert were not her biological parents. The red headed girl was hurt that her parents didn't tell the twins the truth as it wouldn't make a difference as in the youngest twin eyes Grayson and Miranda will always be her parents no matter who her bio parents are.

Recently, Grace and Damon grew closer despite Elena trying to get her sister to stay away from the raven haired vampire as he was bad news but the red headed girl knew the truth knowing Damon was putting on an act and that he does care but just doesn't show it like his brother does.

Stefan however saw how his brother reacted around the red headed girl it almost reminded him when he was human as Grace was carefree and a breathe of fresh air to be around it's no wonder why Grace had become close friends with the raven haired vampire even though half the time she wants to snap his neck when he's teasing and tormenting her.

Grace was standing in the middle of her room painting on a canvas when suddenly Jeremy loudly yelled his sisters name distracting her from her painting as she placed the paintbrush down letting out a frustrated sigh, " Grace, I need the money! Take out here!"

Grace grabbed the money from her dressing table before making her way downstairs as the delivery man placed down the pizza box on the table as the red headed girl handed the man twenty five dollars, " Keep the change"

"Thanks, and you have yourself a good night" He responded with a smile walking out of the door but what Grace failed to notice was that he was eyeing Elena who sat sat by the kitchen table.

The delivery man sent one last look to the brunette before leaving the house leaving Grace to pick up the pizza box and make her way into the kitchen where her siblings where sat bickering with one another causing Grace to chuckle as she sat next to Jeremy and grabbed a slice of pizza as the three teenagers stuffed their faces in laughing and chatting about nothing in particular.

❀❀❀❀

Grace, Caroline and Elena were all making their way outside Mystic Fall High School as the blonde let out a happy sigh admiring the necklace that Grace had just gifted her to protect Caroline from furthermore compulsion, " it's so pretty, thank you. God, it's go with, like everything. What's the occasion?" Caroline asked with furrowed brows as she sent her best friend a look.

"There's no occasion. It's just a thank you gift for being there by my side these past couple of months" Grace replied with a small smile on her face as the three girls took a seat on a bench, " Your my best friend Grace, I'll always be there for you. Hmm, a lesbian- friend necklace, because were freaky like that" Caroline teasingly spoke sending the two girls a wink.