𝟑𝟑

- Let The Right One In

The Salvatore boarding house was in disarray because of the harsh storm blowing throughout Mystic Falls

The Salvatore boarding house was in disarray because of the harsh storm blowing throughout Mystic Falls. Grace was sat on one of the couches next to Elena as she listened to Damon who was ranting about a vampire called Pearl and the vampires that were now out of the tomb and where now living in a farmhouse just outside of Mystic Falls.

Grace couldn't help the annoyed look on her face as she had only just gotten back from New York and just wanted to stay at home until the storm ties over but she was dragged to the boarding house by Elena, " I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night" Damon exclaimed with a furious look on his face as he was boarding up the window that was smashed because of the two vampires that attacked him and his brother the night before.

"How clever of you. Damon you do know there are over twenty vampires living there you won't stand a chance. They'll kill you before you could even think about ripping the heart out of the vampire who attacked you" Grace stated with a knowing look on her face as she folded her arms across her chest.

Stefan nodded his head in agreement with the red headed girl as he stared at his brother with a shake of his head and sarcastically questioned, " Yeah? And then what, we turn to the rest of their house of vampires and say ' Oops, Sorry?'"

"I can't believe you made a deal with her. We're you born this stupid or you just never seem to use that brain of yours" Grace commented rolling her eyes sharing a look with her sister causing Damon to turn his attention to the witch and explained, " It was more like a helpful exchange of information and it's not like I had a choice, she's scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Kathrine back"

Grace scoffed in disbelief shaking her head in disgust and hissed, " Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants as usual, no matter who we hurts in the process" The raven haired vampire frowned as he rolled his eyes in frustration at Grace and replied, "You don't have to be snarky about it."

" I got back from New York this morning only to learn that all vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky" Grace exclaimed as she stood up taking a couple of steps across the room standing in front of the oldest Salvatore brother who was now sat down on a sofa.

Stefan let out a sigh as he walked behind the red headed girl placing a hand on her shoulder in attempt to calm her down as Damon looked between the twins and questioned in an annoyed tone, " How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

" I'm not blaming you, Damon. I've accepted the fact you're a psychopath with no redeeming qualities" Elena snapped sending a glare to the raven haired vampire way standing next to her sister as Damon placed his hand on his heart in mock hurt with a pout on his face as he stared at the brunette and mumbled under his breathe, " ouch"

The youngest Salvatore rolled his eyes as he stepped in before they started bickering with one another especially since he knows Damon only does it to get a rise out of Grace who is fiery and always has something to say it had always amused the raven haired vampire as she was a breathe of fresh air to be around but right now Grace was furious at him and hasn't spoken a word to him since she found out he turned her mother into a vampire.