𝟐𝟐

- Unpleasantville

A little while later, Grace and Damon were still dancing on the dance floor the red headed girl giggling loudly as the raven haired vampire led them across the room

A little while later, Grace and Damon were still dancing on the dance floor the red headed girl giggling loudly as the raven haired vampire led them across the room. Elena and Stefan who was watching the two by the refreshment table couldn't help the amused smile on their faces as the brunette teasing spoke, " you really can't take him anywhere, can you?"

Elena couldn't help the smile on her face as she watched her sister and Damon as she hasn't seen Grace smile or laugh that that in a very long time and knows that her sister saw Damon as one of her closest friends as she understood him and never judged him or tried to change who he is.

"Uh, no" Stefan muttered with a shake of his head causing Elena to smile at her boyfriends words before her eyes scanned around the room only for the smile to disappear from her face seeing a man wearing a black hoodie and told the vampire next to her, " Stefan, the back corner"

Stefan eyes widened in alarm as he sent Elena a worried look and firmly told her, " Get your sister and Damon" Elena nodded her head in confirmation walking towards Damon and Grace while Stefan made his way towards the guy standing in the back wearing a black hoodie.

Elena was making her way through the crowd trying to reach Grace and Damon only she came to an halt when her started ringing causing a frown to appear on her face as she answered it, " Hello, Elena. Here's what you're going to do. There's an exit door behind you. You have five seconds"

"No!" Elena firmly told the vampire on the other side of the phone spinning around trying to find the vampire who had been tormenting since he made her crash her car, " or your brother and sister dies"

The doppelgänger spun around seeing Grace and Jeremy standing by the refreshing table taking aimlessly as the red headed girl probably stopped dancing to get a drink but what surprised her the most was the vampire standing behind Grace with a taunting smirk on his face.

" I can snap your brothers neck so fast, I bet there's not even a witness. And your sister, she's beautiful and someone that I will enjoy messing with. Now start walking" the vampire demanded causing the brunette to start walking towards the exit as she harshly spoke, " don't you dare even think about touching either one of them"

" keep walking. Through the door" the vampire ordered once again following the doppelgänger as she ran out of the school gym with him hot on her heels. Grace who was drinking some punch glanced around for any sigh of her sister or Stefan only to see them nowhere in sight causing an confused frown to appear on her face.

Grace handed her drink to her brother before excusing herself and making her way out of the gym slowly making her way down the hallway trying to use her connection with Elena to find her when suddenly she heard an ear piercing scream from the end of the hall near the cafeteria.

The Gilbert witch couldn't help but feel worry for her sister as she ran down the hall pushing open a set of double doors using her magic to throw the vampire away from her sister as he went to bite down on her neck, " hasn't anyone told you it isn't nice to attack a helpless girl much less my sister"