𝟑𝟏

- A Few Good Men

After dropping Elena off at home, Grace made her way towards the Salvatore boarding house to speak with Stefan

After dropping Elena off at home, Grace made her way towards the Salvatore boarding house to speak with Stefan. The red headed girl knew that the youngest Salvatore would want to know what the twins had found out about Isobel and if it is the same person as Alaric  deceased wife.

"Stefan!" Grace called out as she walked through the youngest Salvatore bedroom her eyes glancing around for any sign of Stefan just as Damon walked into the room shirtless with his jeans wrapped around his waist lowly with an taunting smirk, " better. Me"

Grace scoffed in disbelief as she folded her arms across her chest as she looked at Damon with a sympathetic look on her face knowing he must have taken Katherine not being in the tomb hard especially learning from Pearl and Anna that Kathrine was never in the tomb and that she didn't care enough to find him.

" You look, um...." Grace trailed off raising her brows as her eyes widened at the oldest Salvatore brother drunken appearance only for Damon to slowly make his way towards the red headed girl with a flirty smile and began to list, "Dashing? Gorgeous? Irresistible?"

Grace placed her hand on his chest pushing him back slightly with an unimpressed look on her face rolling her eyes in annoyance and stated, " actually, I was going to with trashed, wrecked or completely wasted" Damon shot the Gilbert witch a look shrugging his shoulders casually and commented, " No reason why. Do you know that I am one of 'Mystic Falls' most eligible bachelors?"

" wait, are you actually being serious?" Grace curiously questioned as she chuckled lightly in amusement only for a smirk to appear on Damon's lips at the fiery witch words as he moved away from the red headed girl and towards the mirror.

The Gilbert girl let out a sigh as she looked at him in worry and concern as he started to put on a shirt, " how are you doing with everything  that's happened recently?"Grace asked with a small smile on her face as Damon's eyes connected with hers through the mirror and responded, " never better. Yep. What can I do for you? I'm a barrel of favors today. It's my newfound purpose, how can I help people?"

" I need to speak with your brother" Grace explained as she let out a heavy sigh looking over at the vampire standing in front of her, " Elena is making me make an appearance even though I'd rather stay at home eating ice cream and binge watch movies"

Damon hummed as he nodded his head with an amused smile turning around to face the red headed girl with a groan gesturing towards his unbuttoned shirt, " help a guy out, will you? Can't get this" Grace scoffed raising her brows at the oldest Salvatore brother before making her way over to him helping him button up his shirt.

The raven haired vampire had a smirk on his face watching the red headed girl button up his shirt with an annoyed expression on her face before she cleared her throat looking up at Damon with narrowed eyes and informed, " so i found out who mine and Elena's birth mother is"