𝟏𝟏

- Rose

"Tell me more" Elena demanded as Trevor walked into the room behind the two sisters, " Captivity has made her pushy, eh?" He commented with an smirk on his face as he made his way over towards Rose causing Grace to roll her eyes in irritation as s...

"Tell me more" Elena demanded as Trevor walked into the room behind the two sisters, " Captivity has made her pushy, eh?" He commented with an smirk on his face as he made his way over towards Rose causing Grace to roll her eyes in irritation as she folded her arms across her chest,"what do you wanna know Doppelicious?"

Rose, Grace and Elena each rolled their eyes at Trevor's nickname for the doppelgänger not even the slightest amused with his words. " who are you running from?" Elena curiously questioned, eyeing Trevor as he were boarding up the windows in the room to prevent the sun light from coming in hoping that Trevor would be a lot easier to get answers from than Rose who was being very vague with the two girls.

"The Originals" Trevor replied with a shrug of his shoulders causing Grace to roll her eyes in agitation, "Yeah, she said that" the youngest Gilbert twin commented shooting Rose a look before focusing back on Trevor, "what does that even mean?" Trevor frowned with an confused look on his face as he stared at Grace for a moment before turning his attention to Rose who shook her head discreetly, "the first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off"

Rose raised her brows at the other vampire words, "Mm-hmm" she coughed under her breathe as Trevor rolled his eyes in response shooting his friend a look before turning his attention back to the two sisters, " correction, I pissed them off. Rose had my back and for over half a millennium, they've wanted us dead" Trevor revealed as he sent a grateful smile to Rose. "What did you do?" Grace questioned with a look of interest on her face as she noticed the looks the two vampires were sharing.

"He made the same mistake countless others did. he trusted Katerina Petrova" Rose answered with a scowl shooting Trevor a look who avoided making eye contract with his closest friend and stared at the floor with a guilty look. "Kathrine" Elena muttered with deep annoyance as a look of realisation appeared on her face as all of the problems seemed to be because of her Katherine causing Rose to nod her head in confirmation, " the one and only, the first Petrova doppelganger,"

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've," Trevor trailed off, only for Rose to clear her throat once again causing him to roll his eyes once again and corrected himself, "sorry, we've been marked ever since" Grace frowned with a sympathetic look on her face knowing they were only doing this to get their freedom back all because Trevor had fallen in love with Katherine all those years ago and helped her escape from the originals but she ended up betraying them just to put a target on their backs.

"Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again" Rose added in sending a small smile to Trevor before eyeing the two girls with a harsh glare before she and Trevor walked out of the room. Grace made her way over to the couch knowing they won't be able to leave anytime soon since the two vampires had nullified her magic and were a lot stronger than her even if she had just triggered her werewolf curse. As Grace sat down she found a crumbled piece of paper behind of the cushions. With furrowed brows she opened up the piece of paper as her eyes skimmed over the note 'Stefan and Damon are coming for you guys - B.'