𝟏𝟔

- History Repeating

"Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Grace curiously asked the blonde as she, Caroline and Elena were walking towards the school together with Caroline complaining to her two friends about the Bennett witch who wouldn't give back the necklace she gav...

"Have you even talked to Bonnie?" Grace curiously asked the blonde as she, Caroline and Elena were walking towards the school together with Caroline complaining to her two friends about the Bennett witch who wouldn't give back the necklace she gave her.

It didn't surprise Grace as it was her ancestors necklace, and that grams had told bonnie to keep it safe and hidden as there must be a reason why the talisman found Bonnie in the first place and that it protected the Bennett witch from the raven haired vampire.

Caroline scoffed sending a disbelief look to her best friend and stated, " No, I'm mad at her she needs to make the first move" Grace rolled her eyes raising her brow at the blonde and told her, " be the bigger person, Care. It's not even that big of a deal"

"Impossible in her presence" Caroline spoke with a glare on her face sending a look to the red headed girl causing Elena to shake her head with an amused smile on her face as she listened to Caroline complain before she questioned, " why are you so pissed at her anyway?"

Caroline turned her head to the side to glance between the Gilbert twins as she loudly exclaimed, " she's a thief, that's why. I gave her my necklace and she refuses to give it back. It's a matter of principle"

"You did give it to Bonnie after everything that had happened with Damon so technically it's now Bonnie's" Grace explained only for the blonde to narrow her eyes at the youngest twin who sighed in defeat with a shake of her head, "Fine, I tried. I'm officially out of it"

Caroline beamed brightly looking between the twins and spoke, "Good. It's your turn, where's Stefan? Have you talked to him?" Caroline questioned turning her attention to Elena who looked like she'd rather talk about anything else.

Grace looked down at the ground with a frown on her face as she heard that Stefan's best friend was killed by his brother the night before. The red headed girl knew how much Lexi had meant to him as they had the same relationship that she and Caroline had and knew that he'd be heartbroken as they've been best friends for hundred of years.

"He's avoiding me" Elena muttered with a shrug of her shoulders but had a hurt look on her face at the thought of her sort of boyfriend causing Caroline to look at the brunette in confusion and curiously asked, " why?"

Grace and Elena shared an nervous look as their eyes widened which made the red headed girl look at the blonde and explained for her sister, " it's complicated, relationship drama" Caroline nodded her head in understanding before the school bell rang, " we'll see you later"

"Bye" Caroline said watching the two girls walk into the school as her eyes found Matt with an nervous smile on her face as she greeted him as things have been awkward since he had stayed over the night before but snuck out before she had woken up.

Grace, Elena and Bonnie were all sat in a classroom; waiting for the new history teacher to arrive so the lesson could begin, " Good morning, everyone" the teacher spoke placing his bag on top of his desk as he began to write on the chalkboard, " Alrighty, Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. It doesn't exactly roll of the tongue"