𝟎𝟖

- Family Ties

"Delicate flower vs

"Delicate flower vs. Naughty vixen?" Bonnie questioned the twins looking down at two different colour nail varnishes in her hands as she was at the Gilbert's household getting ready for tonight's founders party that'll be at the Lockwood's Mansion.

Elena hummed tilting her head in thought as she glanced between Bonnie and her sister who was too busy painting her nails to pay attention and replied, " tough call. Can we mix them?" Grace glanced up, looking at the two colours and nodding her head in agreement as both colours would look even better on the Bennett witch.

"Look at you, E, getting all pretty for your date" Grace teased her sister with a smirk on her face causing Elena to roll her eyes but smiled nonetheless as Bonnie smiled brightly looking between the sister and added in, " you both seem happy-ish"

Grace sighed pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she explained, " Well, I decided I don't want to be the girl that pushes away her family and friends. I have a feeling that things might just go back to the way things were"

Elena smiled taking a seat next to her sister squeezing her hand in reassurance before turning her attention to Bonnie, " I am...ish. Tonight's going to be a good night, but don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door"

Bonnie hesitated, staying silent for a moment glancing between the twins before a small sigh escaped her lips, " What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night" the Bennett Witch suggested raising her eyebrows at the brunette.

"Bonnie out with it" Grace demanded taking the nail varnish out of her hands with an expectantly look on her face causing bonnie to sigh in defeat glancing between the twins and exclaimed, " Okay, but it has to go in the vault because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed"

Grace and Elena both shared a look before they both looked back at Bonnie nodding their heads in agreement causing Bonnie to sigh as she informed, " Apparently, Stefan had a very interesting back story. Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?"

" I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues" Elena replied crossing her arms over her chest causing the red headed girl to nod her head in agreement as she heard the same exact thing from Stefan a couple of days ago.

Bonnie shook her head sending a sympathy look to the brunette and explained, " Yeah, they both dated her. Only she chose Damon and that drove Stefan mad, so, he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine, he filled her head with all these lies until it worked and she turned against Damon"

Grace scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief as she knew Stefan and that is just something the youngest Salvatore wouldn't do, " that sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's" Grace stated rolling her eyes sharing a look with her sister who was shifting in her seat uncomfortably as even though Stefan wasn't like that there was also a chance that Damon was telling the truth as the two didn't really know each other that well.