𝟐𝟓

- Children Of The Damned

A little while later, Grace was sat on the kitchen counter searching through some boxes with Elena and Jenna when Jenna leaned forward looking between her nieces and whispered, " He is ridiculously hot" Grace rolled her eyes as she turned her atte...

A little while later, Grace was sat on the kitchen counter searching through some boxes with Elena and Jenna when Jenna leaned forward looking between her nieces and whispered, " He is ridiculously hot" Grace rolled her eyes as she turned her attention to Damon who was playing video games with her brother knowing full well he was listening to their conversation as she turned to face her aunt and teasingly told her, " Shh, he's an ass"

Jenna and Elena shared an amused look chuckling at the red headed girl as the older women raised her brows in curiously and questioned the twins, " what are you two doing with all this stuff?" Elena hesitated sharing a look with her sister as she let out a sigh of defeat and explained, "We thought there might be something about our birth parents"

"Have you told Jeremy?" Jenna questioned causing Grace to frown as she wanted to tell Jeremy that both her and Elena are adopted and that Miranda and Grayson aren't there biological parents but she was afraid of his reaction and what he would think of them when he found out the truth, " We will. When the time is right. To be honest I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that our parents aren't really our parents"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang causing Grace to close the box as Elena sent a small smile to her sister before standing up heading towards the front door and called out, " that's Stefan" Grace and Damon followed after the doppelgänger only to met with Stefan who was standing on the other side of the door glancing between the three of them with a look of puzzlement on his face.

Stefan let out an frustrated breathe as he gestured for them to come out side as he explained to Damon and Elena that the Gilbert journal was missing seeing as Grace was with him when he confronted Alaric Saltzman, " who took it?" Damon deadpanned furiously as it was the only good lead he had to get Katherine out of the tomb.

" I don't know" Stefan replied shrugging his shoulders casually with a troubled look on his face as Damon spun around to face the three of them and pointed out, " you know what, it's that teacher. There's something really odd about him"

Stefan and Grace shared a look knowing that Alaric was here in Mystic Falls because he had witnessed the raven haired vampire murder his wife and if Damon ever found out he wouldn't hesitate to kill the new history teacher, " No, he doesn't know anything. Somebody got to it right before me"

"Who else knew it was there?" Damon asked in annoyance clenching his jaw in anger as Stefan turned his head staring at Jeremy through the window causing Damon's eyes to widened seeing he was staring at the youngest Gilbert sibling.

Damon hummed as he went to make his way back into the house only to be stopped by Grace as she blocked his path placing her hand against his chest and sternly told him, " No, Damon. Leave Jeremy out of this or I swear to god I will stick that body of yours in some very unpleasant places"