𝟐𝟑

- Children Of The Damned

It had been a week since Damon and Stefan killed the vampire that was after Grace and Elena at the school dance

It had been a week since Damon and Stefan killed the vampire that was after Grace and Elena at the school dance. In that week, the red headed girl kept to herself and spent most of her time with Bonnie and Caroline as she wanted a little break from the supernatural world.

Grace, knew that Damon wouldn't wait long until he started planning how to get Katherine out of the tomb as of right now he is too blinded by love to realise his brother was right and that the vampire doppelgänger didn't love anyone but herself.

Stefan had informed the twins he had told Damon he would help him get Katherine out of the tomb only if he leaves town as soon as he has Katherine and to get Damon away from the twins especially since his older brother is reckless and would stop at nothing even if that means harming either Grace or Elena to get what he wants if things don't go his way.

The Gilbert Witch knew the truth and that is Stefan would prevent Damon opening up the tomb as it wasn't just Katherine inside it was also the vampires that was captured when both Salvatore's were human.

The youngest Salvatore wouldn't allow the vampires to kill innocent people from the founders family that was wasn't even born when their ancestors always met together to form a plan to get rid of the vampires as they captured them and left them to desiccate in the tomb for 145 years.

Stefan and Elena had only just woke up wrapped up in one another with smiles on their faces not attempting to get up just yet when Damon suddenly spoke up, " Rise and shine, sleepy heads"

"Damon! Please" Elena exclaimed with wide eyes using the sheets to cover herself as she sat up as Stefan glared at his brother harshly as he sprung up on his bed and rudely questioned while moving in front of his girlfriend to keep her away from Damon's view, " what are you doing?"

Damon rolled his eyes in annoyance not even unfazed by their actions as he raised his brows and resorted, " Oh, stop being smutty" Stefan narrowed his eyes at his brother not wanting to deal with Damon this early in the morning and told him, "Seriously, get out of here,"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it" Damon sarcastically commented causing Elena to scoff in disbelief rolling her eyes at the raven haired vampire, " Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss." 

The brunette shared a look with Stefan before letting out a heavy sigh as she interrupted Damon and questioned, " And it has to be right now?" Damon nodded his head in confirmation ignoring the frustrated and annoyed looks he was receiving from the couple, " Well, we have lots to do. Now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal"

Elena rolled her eyes at the oldest Salvatore words as Damon stood up from the end of the bed he was sat on and continued speaking, " so, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Elena Gilbert and your sister is Grace Gilbert, you two are on journal duty."