𝟏𝟎

- You're Undead To Me

The following day, after school, Grace and Elena were standing with Caroline in the school parking lot listening to the blonde cheerleader going over the rules for the car wash fundraiser, " No friend discounts, no freebies, no pay-you-laters

The following day, after school, Grace and Elena were standing with Caroline in the school parking lot listening to the blonde cheerleader going over the rules for the car wash fundraiser, " No friend discounts, no freebies, no pay-you-laters. We are not running a charity here"

Grace nodded her head with an amused smile on her face raising her eyebrows at her sister who rolled her eyes and muttered under her breathe, " No, we are not" Caroline smiled in response when Stefan suddenly appeared in front of them, "Hi" he greeted smiling at the three girls.

"Hey" Elena replied with a smile on her face turning around to face her boyfriend while Grace and Caroline exchange a disbelief look as the red headed girl crossed her arms over her chest with a scoff and resorted, " Um, the event is called sexy studs, you know" Caroline nodded her head in agreement sending the couple a pointed look before she linked her arms with Grace,as the two strutting off over towards the other cheerleaders. Stefan let out a chuckle as he raised his eyebrows at Elena and asked, " did we just get scolded?"

"And judged, yeah" Elena added in with a giggle shaking her head at her sisters and Caroline's antics, " when those two are together there's no stopping them. When you see one of them, the other isn't that far behind"

Stefan laughed as she turned around to glance at Grace who had a bright smile on her face chatting with some of the cheerleaders. The youngest Salvatore couldn't help the look of adoration and awe that appeared on his face when he looked at her as he knew that she was going to be the death of him not that he'd admit that out loud.

Grace made her way over towards Matt and Bonnie who was washing a car together when the Bennett witch smiled at the red headed girl, " Don't you look sexy, Grace" Bonnie teased with an amused look on her face.

"Yeah, blame Caroline. She came round mine last night and picked out my outfit, told me no friend of hers was going to show up without wearing something sexy" Grace mused causing Bonnie to laugh as the two turned their attention to Matt who was eyeing Elena and Stefan who were kissing.

Grace held a sympathetic look on her face letting out a scoff as she sternly told him, " Uh-Uh. No. None of the tortured pining stuff" Matt chuckled raising his eyebrows and told the two girls, " I'm just observing"

"Sure you were" Bonnie teasingly commented with a nod when a red car pulled up causing her to turn around and call out, " Tiki, this one's yours" the cheerleader groaned looking at the car unimpressed and boredly asked, " why do I always get the homely ones?"

Grace eyes widened as she glared at Tiki who turned her attention to the boy and told him, " just to be clear, your car's a POS. I mean, we can wash it, but it's still a POS" the red headed girl let out a scoff as she folded her arms across her chest and stated, " you don't have to be so rude"

"No, rude us uglying it up on the road with that junker" Tiki responded bending down reaching into the bucket off soapy water not noticing the glares she was receiving from both Bonnie and Grace when suddenly the bucket of water exploded and soaked Tiki from head to toe.