𝟒𝟐

- Isobel

Later on that night, Alaric was sat in the mystic grill drinking away his sorrows as he finally had come to the decision that he was going to finally let his wife go not wanting to love a ghost forever and there's also the fact he doesn't want to ...

Later on that night, Alaric was sat in the mystic grill drinking away his sorrows as he finally had come to the decision that he was going to finally let his wife go not wanting to love a ghost forever and there's also the fact he doesn't want to become obsessed with finding somebody who doesn't wish to be found. Alaric snapped out of his thoughts when a familiar woman with dark hair and deep brown eyes approached him, " Hello, Ric"

The history teacher tensed at the sound of his suppose dead wife voice causing him to down his drink before he turned his head making eye connect with the dark haired vampire he had been searching for, for years with a heart broken and longingly expression on his face, " Isobel" Alaric trailed off with an conflicted look on his face while Isobel smirked tauntingly with a wicked glint in her eyes as she stared at her husband attempting to read him as she responded, " it's good to see you, you look good. I head that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?"

"Where have found been, Isobel?" Alaric questioned as he ignored Isobel attempt of small talk as he just wanted to truth from her and why she decided that because she wasn't happy anymore she wanted to turn into a vampire rather than speak to her husband like normal couples would of done to sort out their issues and problems. Isobel stayed silent for a moment trying to find the right words as she shook her head staring at Alaric and explained, " I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this"

Alaric scoffed in disbelief as he clenched his jaw narrowing his eyes at his wife and curiously questioned, "it's that simple?" Isobel sighed heavily as she nodded her head in confirmation and told him, " yeah. You were suppose to mourn me and move on" Alaric frown deepened as he couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth as he loved her and how could he ever think about moving on with somebody else when Isobel is all he knew especially after her suppose death as he grew obsessed after he found out a vampire had killed her, " you were my wife and I loved you. How could I not search for you"

"Because I wasn't lost, Ric" Isobel informed causing Alaric heart to break in two at her words as he looked away crying to blink back his tears as Isobel grabbed a piece of paper and began writing on it as she continued to speak, " I understand that you okie my daughters, Grace and Elena and I hear that they've been looking for me. So...." Isobel trailed off as she slid the paper across the table in front of Ric as she stood up putting on her coat, " I want you to arrange for a meeting with us"

Alaric picked up the piece of paper as he scoffed in disbelief with a furious look on his face and repeated, " you want me to deliver a message?" Isobel smiled nodding her head in confirmation as Alaric crumbed up the paper and threw it back on the table, " screw you! You selfish bitch!" Alaric immediately stood up leaving the grill making his way towards his car when suddenly Isobel appeared behind him causing Alaric to groan in frustration as he inquired, " what do you want from me?"