viii

[ chapter 8 ]

september 22, 2020
3:54 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Soo, my manager told me you're releasing an album soon? Is this true?" I chuckled as the Italian fiddled with her straw.

"Yeah, I am. You're on it, actually." She smiled. "Save your tears?" I nodded, which made her smile grow even wider. "That's so dope. I'll be on your first official album." She did a little dance in her chair.

I laughed at her cute antics. "Yeah, but I was mad at you at that time so you're only on the deluxe." She gasped. "Asshole." I chuckled while she shook her head, giggling.

"It's fine. I'm a one of a kind, special offer." She winked. "Of course I'd be on the deluxe."

I laughed at her cockiness. "Shut up." She smiled and took another sip from her smoothie.

I ate a few fries and washed it down with my own Strawberry & Banana smoothie.

"Are you releasing anything soon?" I asked Ariana after a little moment of comfortable silence. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she gave me a cute nod.

"Yep. I'm working on another album. I actually have a couple songs done already." My eyebrows raised and my eyes widened.

"Really? Can I get the names." She smirked. "Shut Up, and Motive." As my face returned to its neutral state, my eyebrow then raised at the newfound information. "Hm, interesting." I sipped on my smoothie loudly, indicating that one 'tea' meme.

"Die." She laughed and pushed my shoulder. I broke character and laughed along with her.

"So, what's your album gonna be like? Is it pop? R&B?" I smirked. "It has a mixture of everything, that's all I'm gonna say." She rolled her eyes but smiled amusedly anyways.

"Whatever." "What about you?" She shrugged. "I'm thinking some pop and R&B, a couple ballads here and there. I want it to tell a story." She stopped, taking a fry into her mouth.

"Oh! And I want you on it." She smiled brightly, her cute dimple poking out, accentuating her incredible features.

"Another collab? I think our fans are gonna get tired of each other." We laughed.

"I don't know about thatt. They seem to be enjoying everything so far." I hummed in agreement.

"True that." She giggled.

We carried on light conversation and finished our food. When we were done, we cleaned up our area and I placed a tip under the ketchup bottle on our table.

We kept our head down in hopes it'd keep people away. Mostly paps, but even though we do love our supporters, sometimes we need our own time.

"Do you think you'll tour for your album?" I shrugged as I helped her into my car and then entered the driver's seat.

"I don't know. I guess it depends on how good the album does." I told her as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled. "Where we goin'?" I asked, stopping at a red light. "Hmm." She tapped her chin. Then she smirked.