xxxxv

[ chapter 45 ]

december 25th
8:30 a.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Baby. ." I slowly open my eyes, blinking away the blur only for it to be replaced by an angel.

"Woah, am I in heaven?" I spoke my thoughts out loud. Ariana giggles and rolls her eyes, playfully pushing me away. I chuckle and allow the push to help me roll over to my back.

"You're stupid. But guess whatt," I already knew where this was going, so I just smiled and nodded for her to continue.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! So get up, and let's go wake everyone else up." I laughed at her adorable childishness and nodded. I slowly sat up and she (unexpectedly) smashed her lips against mine. We kissed in slow passion and when we pulled away, I almost felt lightheaded.

"What was that for?" I breathed out, still trying to gain back breath and consciousness. She just gave me an innocent smile and a wink. "Just for being you. Now go, go! I'll be waiting." I laugh again and nod.

I get out of bed and walk straight into the bathroom. I do my business and all that, I decide on taking a shower later since I know how impatient my Queen back in the bedroom could be.

I brushed my teeth and simply ran my hands through my hair a couple times to fix my bedhead into something slightly better. I walked out to see Ariana setting some clothes out on the end of our bed.

"Is that for me, sweetheart?" She turned around and gave me a big, innocent smile. "Who else would it be for?" She asked with playful sarcasm. I chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Mom came in and let me know she was up and making breakfast. Hurry and change, I'll be downstairs." I smiled and nodded. She waved and blew me a kiss over her shoulder as she walked out of the room; softly shutting the door behind her.

I turned to the bed, noticing that Ariana had indeed put clothes out for me to wear. I took this as a go for a quick shower; so I utilized that.

After a fast shower and an even quicker after-shower 'routine' I threw on some boxers and a sports bra before returning to the bed. I grabbed the pants first, which were simple black joggers. Next was a long white shirt; I slipped that on.

I grabbed the black hoodie and put that on, leaving the black jacket off for now until we have to leave. I slipped on the white socks and also left the shoes off for now.

 I slipped on the white socks and also left the shoes off for now

(your outfitt ^)

I sprayed on some cologne and reapplied deodorant and finally made my way downstairs. The immediate scent of Mama Joan and Nonna's cooking overcame my senses and instantly put a dopey smile on my face.