xvi

[ chapter 16 ]

december 4, 2020
12:00 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"One, two, three, four, done." My choreographer, Marcus, instructed. I followed his movements, which earned me applause from him and my dancers. I chuckled and playfully bowed.

"Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night!" I playfully winked. That earned more laughter.

"Alright, take a break. We'll be back on in 5." I ran over to my backpack and grabbed my water bottle. I didn't realize I chugged it all until the plastic containment lost all of it's weight.

"Damn, baby, gon' make your stomach hurt." My head snapped up at the sound of my girlfriend. My jaw dropped the second our eyes connected. She was sweaty, her cleavage was exposed deliciously in her Calvin Klein sports bra and her shorts were a little too short for comfort.

When I locked eyes with the brunette again, she smirked.

ah, i see what's going on here

She's doing this on purpose. Tricky bitch.

I matched her smirk. "It's worth it." I shrugged. Then, I sat up and teasingly took my shirt off. When I turned back to Ariana, she was right in front of me. I jumped. "Jesus, wo-"

"No, no, no, no. Put that fucking shirt back on." I raised an eyebrow, my once shocked expression now turning into a teasing smirk. "Why?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"Don't act dumb. You're about to be dancing all on these females. And you won't be doing it shirtless." I held back a laugh. Don't get me wrong, the way she was acting was extremely sexy, but she's too tiny to seem actually intimidating.

"I think I will, babygirl. What you gon' do? Stop me?" She narrowed her eyes at me. I won't lie, I was now beginning to feel a little intimidated.

"I'll do a lot worse than stop you, babygirl." My eyebrows then shot straight into my hairline. What am I even supposed to say to that? This girl really just called me 'babygirl'.

"Uh, I-"

"Alright everybody! Line back up, let's start from the top with Take You Down." My smirk grew at the name of one of my songs.

"You wanna watch?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "You gonna put a shirt on? I know this song."

"N-" "Y/n! We can't start the show without the star!" I kept my smirk as I walked backwards, still looking at her. She was glaring hard at me.

"Y/n." She warned, but I just got into position with a deep smirk.

"Go." The music began and we started the dance. At first, it was just me and the boy dancers. I was really just doing small dances and 'singing'. Then, the girls came in.

(if it doesn't work right here, my bad 😭 SKIP TO 2:15 FOR YOUR ACTUAL DANCE)

As I finished the dance, I looked back at Ariana. Her face was hard, but her eyelids were hooded and her beautiful honey pools were filled with lust. I smirked and celebrated completing this choreo with my dancers.