xx

[ chapter 20 ]

december 31, 2020
11:50 p.m
one times square, new york city, new york

- - - - -

It's New Years Eve, and let me tell you; this is the most eventful NYE I've ever had in my life.

It was quickly coming on 12, which is when the ball drops; and my wonderful, elegant, angel of a girlfriend had another bitch in a headlock, yanking on her now messy hair with no mercy.

Let me explain.

*flashback, 5 hours earlier*

"Aye baby!" Ariana called for me from upstairs. I returned it with a loud hum.

"Do you know where my straightener is?!" Why was this bitch screaming so loud?

"Uhh, in the room? On your lil' vanity makeup thing." A brief moment of silence.

"Oh shit, yeah, thanks daddy!" She said innocently. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Of course, princess." I went back to scrolling through social medias.

An hour later, Ariana comes down with everything done but her outfit. She still looked absolutely flawless; clad in her baggy sweatpants and oversized, worn out grey hoodie. Well, mine. But still.

"You gon' get ready? It's already almost 8." I sighed, standing up and stretching. "You're right. I'mma jump in the shower." Ariana nods cutely with an adorable smile. Her dimple poking through as her tongue poked out from her teeth.

"You're so beautiful, Ari." Her smile widened and she leaned up and pecked my lips a couple times.

"So are you! Now, go! I don't wanna be late." I chuckled and nodded, knowing the only reason we would be late is her.

"Yes ma'am." I winked and walked up the stairs.

After taking my time in the shower, styling my hair and brushing my teeth; I threw on the outfit for tonight. It consisted of a white, tight dress shirt with the first 4 buttons undone — including the collar.

I then matched that with purple dress pants and a purple dress jacket to match Ariana. Who wore a sexy silk purple dress and black Red Bottoms. (which is what she wore for her performance with The Weeknd for 'Save Your Tears'. she did amazing btw anyways bye-)

(looks a lil bit like that but you wear it better ofc 🙄^ oh and please excuse the white man 😐)