xvii

[ chapter 17 ]

december 10, 2020
3:30 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"So, Ariana, your parents — how'd they feel when 34+35 was released?" Ariana blushed in embarrassment, immediately starting to laugh. I chuckled at her antics. She had her face hid in her hands, that were resting on her thighs.

"Um, they were surprised," I laughed with the interviewer, Chanel. "but supportive. Nonna loves it." We continued to laugh at the situation.

"And Y/n, your parents? With Take You Down?" I froze. I didn't blame Chanel as the public doesn't know of my absence for that role.

"Uh.. well I don't have any b-but — my step brother, Dean, thinks it's, and I quote, 'a song he'd sex his future girl to'." Chanel giggled as I gave a small chuckle.

"He'd fuck his woman with his sister's voice serenading in the background?" I couldn't help but fully on belly laugh at the blonde girl's straight-forwardness.

"Woah!" Ariana's eyes were wide as she began laughing hard at her comment as well.

"I guess so." I shrugged as I had finally calmed down.

~~~~~

"Baby!" My eyebrows furrowed. This girl sounds terrified what the fuck.

"Yes?!" I shot up, beginning to run upstairs. Ariana must've heard me come up because she was already turned around.

"T-there." She pointed into the room. She looked damn near on the verge of tears.

"What? What's there baby?" I wrapped her up into the most comforting hug I could.

"A spider." She whispered. I pulled away and gave her that '😐' face.

"Are you deadass? A spider, bitch?" She slapped my shoulder and sent me a playful glare. "Yes! Go kill it." I chuckled and walked into the room.

"Where is it?" I stopped and turned around to look at her. "Right above you." She was staring at it with such a horrific expression. Watch it be the size of a fucking ant.

I looked up, completely taken by surprise when this black thing fell on my fucking face. I won't lie, I shrieked like a little bitch and jumped, swatting it away. Ariana began to laugh as I stepped on the spider without even really looking at it.

I looked up from my shoe to glare at the Italian. "The fuck is you laughin' for?" She was still laughing. Like full on belly laughing. Could barely breathe type of laughing.

"L-look a-at.. the sp-spider." She managed to get out. My eyebrows furrowed but I lifted my shoe, only to see that the black spider was fake.

My head shot up and she was holding up a translucent string with a mischievous smirk. She was now holding in her laughter.

"I fucking hate you." I rolled my eyes, walking over to her with a sigh. She giggled, dropping the string and wrapping her arms around my neck. I didn't even bother to stop her. I'll admit it, she got me good.