xv

[ chapter 15 ]

november 20, 2020
3:00 p.m
manhattan, new york

- - - - -

"Fuck, Y/n!" Ariana let go, eyes rolling back as her legs shook vigorously. I groaned, quickly pulling out and releasing all over her lower lips and stomach.

"Shit," I moaned, still watching the sexy Italian come down from her stimulated high.

When we were both calmed down, I helped clean her and myself up before we flopped down on the bed together. "I don't think I'll ever get used to how good you fuck me." I smiled as Ariana giggled from her own breathless comment.

"I feel the same way." I chuckled lightly.

I gave her a peck and then stood up to take a shower. When I got out of the shower, now dressed in gray sweatpants and a black Calvin Klein sports bra, Ariana was no where to be seen. I opened her bedroom door.

"Ari!" I yelled out. I didn't get a response, so I walked further out and called for her again. This time, I heard an echo down the hall. I jogged over there and inside the guest bedroom.

I heard the shower running, and it all made sense. "Hey, babe." I greeted her as I just straight up walked into the bathroom. I've seen worse. Well, better.

"Hey baby!" She practically yelled over the loud running water. I laughed. I got a text, and looked down.

janet wannabe jackson - Y/n, John just emailed me and said be wants rehearsals to start December 1st, for Ariana too. Scooter should be talking to her himself, though. During rehearsals, you and Ariana will go on a series of promotional interviews together for your song together, separate albums, and the tour. Cool?
Read 4:03 PM

I sighed.

me - sounds good to me . just lmk all thats happening wit those interviews
Read 4:04 PM

janet wannabe jackson - 👍
Read 4:04 PM

"Hey babe," Ariana hummed. "Janet just texted me. I guess rehearsals start December 1st for both of us and we're gonna go on promotional interview tours or whatever for our song, albums, and the tour." I briefly explained.

"Scooter should text you soon about it." The water cut off and the curtain swung back, revealing a very wet and very naked superstar.

"Mkay, baby. Hand me my towel?" She gave me a cute smile and an innocent stare. I chuckled and grabbed the fluffy white towel, handing it to her. She dried herself off and everything while I just went on my social medias.

I scrolled through Twitter.

y/nsenvy22

okay but we just got FED BITCH 🗣🗣 an album, two MORE songs with ariana FUCKING grande, and now a tour with ARIANA FUCKING GRANDE ?!?!?!?!

y/nsenvy22

im starting to think y/n and ariana are dating tbh 😭😭

I chuckled. Ariana shot me a weird look. "Whatcha laughin' at?" I smiled up at her. "Our smart ass fans figuring us out before we even get pictured out anywhere." She giggled. "What'd they say?"

"That I've done a lot of shit with 'ARIANA FUCKING GRANDE' and they're starting to think we're dating." I mocked the tweet, Ariana's laughter sounding like angels singing effortlessly in my ear.

"You know," She smirked, slipping on one of my hoodies— which was way too big for her. I guess that's just how she likes them, though. "We should go live." My eyebrows furrowed.

"Go live? As in, on Insta?" She nodded, smiling. Her adorable dimple only made me fall more and more in love with her.

wait, huh

Uh-

"Baby?" I jumped, shaking my head to rid the blurriness in my eyes. I must've completely zoned out.

"Sorry, love. But I'm down." She broke out into a large smile, running over to me weirdly. I laughed at her antics and allowed her to take my hand and pull me downstairs. We stopped at her gigantic living room as she flopped onto the couch, pulling me on top of her.

"Actually . ." She trailed off, staring deeply into my eyes as she trailed her finger from my lips down to the middle of my chest.

"We could just . ." She gave me a look. I raised an eyebrow. "Damn girl, we just fucked." She cackled. I laughed hard just off of her laughter. This fit lasted a solid 15 minutes before our faces were red, tears streaming down our cheeks. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"I fucking hate you." She giggled, wiping her eyes. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her waist; tackling her further into the couch.

"You love me." She playfully rolled her eyes and pushed me off of her with a laugh. I smiled and watched as she went to Instagram, set up the live, and then placed her phone on this flower vase in the middle of her coffee table.

The live's viewers began to stack quick as she zoomed in a bit and then backed up.

"Shit, we didn't tell our managers we were doing this." Ariana looks at me, wide eyed. I laughed and quickly pulled out of my phone. The Italian began to 'look for hers', which made me look up and laugh.

"Ba-Ari, your phone's right there." I pointed at the live with a chuckle. Her face fell in embarrassment and I couldn't control my laughter. She pouted and smacked my shoulder.

I shot a text to Janet and then put my phone away.

"Hey guys!" I cheesed at the camera, finally paying attention to the raving fans. The live has already raked a million viewers; shit is probably crashing for some people.

We spent the live answering questions about how Safety Net came up, obviously having to lie a bit as we can't expose our relationship. They also asked about tour and if we'll be doing little shows for promotion until the tour comes.

"Oh shit, y/s/nssafetynet said 'It's crazy how yall went from Dance To This to a whole tour together'." I chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"It's been.. quite the journey." Ariana laughed, nodding as well. "It really has. But I love Y/n, she's my best friend and my greatest support system. I wouldn't wanna do all this with anybody else." I awed at the 'Positions' singer and kissed her cheek as friendly as possible.

"Thank you, Ari." She grinned, her cute dimple poking out. God, what I would do to kiss those adorable indents on her cheeks.

We finished up the live about 15 minutes later and now we were just chilling.

"Wanna fuck again?" My eyebrows raised, but I nodded anyways.

"Come here, mamas."

____________________

sorry for my bit of an absence i've been busy buttt here's a lil chapter for yall . still tryna work on Holding Back double update so the chapters in this one wont be my best 😭 . much love, A