𝟎𝟐. a brave heart

°∴,*⋅✲✦ ( ♕ ) ✦✲⋅*,∴°

━━━━»•» act one. age of ruins

 age of ruins

02. a brave heart «•« ━━━━

* ✧                         

* ✧                          .°

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ third age ━━ year one

𓇻 eriador; wildernis

*.                           ✦                              °.

THE SHIRE WAS EXACTLY AS ELGARAIN HAD PICTURED IT AND AT THE SAME TIME IT HAD MANAGED TO EXCEED ALL HER EXPECTATIONS. The hills had been even greener than those at home, the trees grew taller beneath the special care of the gardeners and the rivers seemed more clear and fresh than any waters she'd ever seen before. She'd wanted to draw it all, to sit down and take it all in but Gyda hadn't planned on stopping. Sometimes they even drove on through the night.

Days had now passed since their beautiful journey through the Shire. They'd kept to the main roads as not to scare the residents. It'd been hard for her not to stray a little and ask for a cup of tea in one of those very cozy homes.

But Galion, ever at her side, had managed to keep her on their path, usually under the watchful eye of Gyda, who always seemed to know exactly where Elgarain was.

Except for right now.

She'd managed to sneak away, right under the noses of the two guards. They crossed a stream earlier and she spotted the perfect place to watch the sun set and her fingers were itching to make the colors come alive on the page. She hadn't gotten the opportunity to draw anything in the Shire and no matter how good her memory was, it barely did the beauty of the hills justice. And so she was determined to put at least one sunset on the page.