𝟏𝟎. anarinya

°∴,*⋅✲✦ ( ♕ ) ✦✲⋅*,∴°

━━━━»•» act one. age of ruins

 age of ruins

10. anarinya «•« ━━━━

* ✧                         

* ✧                          .°

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ third age ━━ year 2949

𓇻 eriador; imladris {rivendell}

*.                           ✦                           °.

WITH STEADY HANDS ELGARAIN WRAPPED A BANDAGE AROUND THE NASTY GASH ON ESTEL'S UPPER THIGH. He was seated still as a statue the entire time, as if he feared her touch would burn him. She hadn't looked him in the eye since she'd forced him to take his pants off in the middle of Rivendell's Healing Rooms. Quietly she'd gotten to work on dressing his wound, wanting it to be over as quickly as possible so she could at least look at him without her ears turning red.

After they'd slain all the orcs, they'd returned to Rivendell immediately. Lord Elrond had been waiting for them in the courtyard. He didn't need words to express his discontent, his face said enough. Luckily there weren't any major injuries, just small cuts and a few bruises. But Elgarain knew very well that wasn't the point. Being outside of Rivendell was dangerous, more dangerous than it ever had been. Slowly she was starting to see Gyda's concern might have been well founded after all.

There was one thing about the entire ordeal she just couldn't seem to get out of her head. Something the orc had said right before they attacked. Three heirs...

It simply didn't make any sense, even if it had been meant as a mere taunt. She couldn't think of any reason why the beast had chosen those words. What had made him believe he was standing opposite three heirs. Elladan and herself were indeed heirs but she couldn't figure out why he'd thought Estel was one too.