𝟏𝟏. these sunlit days

°∴,*⋅✲✦ ( ♕ ) ✦✲⋅*,∴°

━━━━»•» act one. age of ruins

 age of ruins

11. these sunlit days «•« ━━━━

* ✧                         

* ✧                          .°

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ third age ━━ year 2949

𓇻 eriador; imladris {rivendell}

*.                            ✦                           °.

THE SUN ILLUMINATED THE SEA OF COLORS IN THE RIVENDELL GARDENS. The peaceful air of a lazy afternoon surrounded the two figures seated on the bench beneath the willow tree. Elgarain was leaning her back against Estel's side, her knees drawn up to her chest, a parchment placed in her lap as she carefully drew delicate lines. A small smile was playing at her lips as the lines slowly started to form the face of the boy seated beside her.

Estel was lost in a book, playing absentmindedly with a strand of Elgarain's hair as the two of them sat together in the sunlight.

Several days had passed since Elgarain had come storming into his room, the happiest days of her life. She couldn't recall ever feeling as calm and happy before, like she'd come home. The two of them had barely spent any time apart from each other. Like two love sick teenagers, as Elladan liked to call them. Not that he was wrong. But there wasn't a single part of Elgarain that wished to change the way it was now.

However the dark cloud of her departure was drifting closer towards the sun shining down on them. Any day now Gyda could return and she would have to leave. Every morning she woke with a knot in her stomach and dread in her heart. They both knew it and yet they hadn't said a single word about it, afraid to burst the blissful bubble they found themselves in.