PLEASE READ!!

Ok my dearest readers, this is my first book ever to be published on this app. There might be some parts that have errors, or maybe a lot of parts. As I said, this is my first book.

I AM ABSOLUTELY NERVOUS ABOUT HOW THIS BOOK WILL FURTHER ITS NAME ON THE APP, BUT I PRAY IT BLOWS UP, OR EVEN EXCEED THE EXPECTATIONS I HAVE FOR IT.

Before you read, I just wanted to say that there is explicit and mature content most readers won't find pleasing to the eye, and mind such as:

-Language

-Violence (SHIT LOAD. )

-Sexual Content

-Homophobic Slurs
Btw I'm happily open as gay so yea just wanted to clarify that LOL

-SEXUAL ASSAULT

-DOMESTIC ABUSE 

THERE WILL BE TRIGGER WARNINGS ON MOST CHAPTERS JUST TO WARN YOU, READERS OF WHAT'S TO COME FOR EACH CHAPTER. I DO THINK THIS BOOK IS A BIT INTENSE, HENCE WHY I DID ALL THIS. 

This is a BXBXB love story. So if you do not like content that involves boys liking boys, then I reckon you take this book out of your library and proceed to read other stories.

Lastly, I would like for you to please refrain from hate speech. I am only interested in constructive criticism. There are some mentions of other works in terms of pop culture. I claim no ownership of them whatsoever.

Don't forget to like, comment, and vote.

Thank you so much for understanding, and I hope you enjoy this story.

-JOJO