Chapter 20 | The visit.

*STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*

MARCUS POV:

If you think I did not care that Jamie was coming over to my house, think again bitch. I WAS FUCKING EXCITED. All through his feelings faded away, I'm gonna make it my mission to make him fall for me again. Damn, I can't believe I'm suspended..for two weeks. Now Jamie has to drop my work and tutor me until my punishment is over. That's a good thing because I get to see him every day for two weeks. He's so different. Everything about him is so captivating. He could laugh and I'll suddenly feel happy. When I'm pissed all I have to see is that smile of his. Every since the bathroom incident, I have been more captivated by him. I know the things I've done aren't what "Captivating" should be, but I was stubborn. Some freshman cutie ain't gonna be the one to put me in my place.

"He did jackass"

Gosh thinking about him makes me horny. That moment in the bathroom when I looked down at his ass. Oh my gah!! I thought I was gonna have a quick fuck in the stalls, but he rejected me and that made me more interested in him. No one ever rejects me, so that was a first for me.

When I found out what happened with Benjamin I was so furious. I wanted revenge, so I did what I did, and to be honest, I like the outcome of the situation. The only problem is Benjamin is in my way. That whore!! A few moments have passed when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked out the window and saw him. Ugh, he looks cute. He seemed to have spotted me, so I closed the curtain, and my whole face heated up. Ugh!!

JAMIE'S POV:
Ok, maybe I wasn't too bummed out about going to Marcus' place. I want to repair this friendship one more time. I hate having enemies....not me being sinful and secretly beating the shit out of the boy that I fought that day in the cafeteria.

"Why are you going to Marcus's house anyway?" Brandon asked, eyes still on the road.

Oh shit, I'm surprised he didn't hear about the situation, or maybe he did and just didn't care. Brandon is the type to not give a care about anything as long as it's alcohol, sex, or weed. Must be nice.

"Long story short, Marcus got suspended for two weeks and I am in charge of dropping his work and tutoring him," I say as he just made an "oh" shape with his mouth.

We pulled up to Marcus's place and HOLY SHIT. HE LIVES IN A CASTLE!!! I saw the window curtains move slightly. That has got to be his room.

"You sure you don't want me to wait for you?" Brandon asked as I simply smiled at him. I leaned over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"No thank you, but thank you!" I say smiling as I got out of the car.

"Bye fatass, call me if anything goes wrong," he says glaring at the house then softened his look when he looked at me. I gave him a nod and watched as he drove down the street and out of my sight.

I walked to the door and holy shit. The doorbell had a camera on it, along with two cameras on both corners of the door, pointing straight at me. I rang the bell and the door opened only for me to meet a..oh my god..a very gorgeous lady. She looked estimably around her twenties. She must be Marcus and Benjamin's mom.

"Oh hi, and who might you be dear sir?" She asked in the nicest tone. Wow, why can't the rest of the boys be nice as her? Smiling at her, I stuck out my hand to shake hers.

"Good afternoon ma'am, my name is Jamie Quill and I'm here to drop your son's work and tutor him," I say lowly at the last part hoping she won't change her demeanor once she finds out that I got her son suspended.