Chapter 16 | Beach Day.

*VIOLENCE AND HARASSMENT UP AHEAD*

"Oh my god, I can't believe I almost killed you," Jane laughs as she focuses her eyes on the road. I laughed with her because indeed, it was pretty terrifying but funny. Annie and Maria couldn't stop laughing when I was getting destroyed by Jane.

*earlier in the morning*
"You SLUT!" That was all Jane said before she tackled me to the ground. She was pulling my hair while I was trying to escape. She kept swaying my head from left to right, and I swore I heard a tearing sound coming from my scalp. Brandon opened his door and immediately rushed out to get Jane off me, but this bitch's grip was strong. Annie and Maria had to jump in and lick Janes's hands. She pulled back and scrunched her face up in disgust.

"YOU WHORE!!! YOU SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER?! I said to stay away because he might break your heart," she screams as I break out in laughter. She just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Why are you laughing?!" She asked glaring at me.

"Jane, calm down. I was just lying. He just slept in my bed because I asked him to. He was the one who helped me to my room, while I was drunk as hell. Although I didn't do anything with him, I wanted to. Just feeling that ass press against m-," Jane immediately had enough and swung her head back, smashing it into Brandon's nose.

"Ouch what the fuck!?," he snarled at her, as blood flowed out from his nose. She ignored him and walked towards me, pulling me in for a hug. I returned the favor. She then tugged my hair at the back and whispered:

"I catch you sleeping with him, I'll shove a garden gnome up your ass. I don't want you breaking your heart," was all she said before she let go and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Anime and Maria followed after and were laughing like crazy. I looked at Brandon and walked towards him.

"Ugh let's get you cleaned up," I said bringing him into his room. He removed his shirt and damn. His body is fucking HOT! We sat on the bed as I cleaned up his face.

"My bad, I didn't mean to make her attack you," he says pouting. I laughed and told him it was okay. Now that I was done, I got up to leave and I felt his palm slap my ass. I turned around slowly and walked towards him.

SMACK

He held the side of his face in shock. I gave him an innocent smile and made my way through the door.

"Hurry and get ready. We're going to the beach," I say before going out.

We finally reached the beach and thank the lord it wasn't the one we came from last night. Fucking memories man. We all got out of Jane's car, got our stuff, and made our way to find a spot. I stayed back to secure the car. Not long, Brandon arrived with three other vehicles on his tail. Oh my god. That junk ass Corolla is Richard's own. The Jeep was all too familiar. Bitch that's Marcus's Jeep!!. I wonder who's the black Toyota Camry. All four vehicles parked and they got out of it. The Toyota car doors opened and my eyes widen at that fine specimen.

'Oh, who's that hot ass dude with the shades!?'

Oh...never mind it's just Benjamin. Wait why are they here!? Richard saw me and made a face of disgust.

"Ew you fucking whale!! Go back into the ocean fatass!!" He insulted me as Brandon broke out in laughter.

Rolling my eyes, I rushed down to the girls and they looked at me confusingly.

"What's wrong?" Maria asks raising an eyebrow at me. I was trying to catch my breath.

"Brandon's here and I think Richard invited Benjamin and Marcus," I choke out. They all stared at each other and nodded.