Chapter 32 | Elijah King.

*MILD VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, AND HOMOPHOBIA*

I looked to see who grabbed my hand, and I stood there in shock. He was so beautiful, like drop-dead beautiful. He stood to be about 6ft, green eyes, brown wavy hair, lean muscle type, nice smile, and just a beauty in general. His touch felt so soft, but not too soft. I smiled at him before clearing my throat.

"And to whom do I owe such a pleasure for my hand to be in another?" I asked with a raised brow, looking at the stranger before me.

"Elijah King is whom you owe all the pleasure to," he said bringing the back of my hand to his lips.

Hot.

"Is that so, Elijah King. You don't even know who I am," I said with a grin.

"But I do know who you are, Jamie Quill," Elijah replied.

"Or know of me, Mr. King," I chuckled.

I looked down to my hand, which was still in his, and he immediately let go, giving me an apology afterward. I chuckled at his doing and looked up at him with curiosity.

"And why must I owe you all the pleasure Mr. King," I questioned.

"Because it would be rude of me to not ask you to dinner for Saturday night," He flashed me his smile, and I broke out in laughter.

"Touché," I shot him a wink.

Interlocking our hands, we decided to go sit at a table. I saw Elijah look back as if he was searching for a person.

"Hey is everything okay?" I asked and he quickly turned back around.

"Yes of course everything is fine," he said with a small smile.

We spent our break together, and it turns out that our dearest friend here is a Senior. He was recruited to be the new football captain of our team and is a transfer from New York. I hope he likes it here at Baddie Academy. I know I don't.

_______________________________________

Benjamin POV:

I didn't plan on coming to school today, but my mom forced me out of bed. She really has her way of doing so. If you're wondering what I've been doing since the first day of school, well I've been getting so much hate from everyone in school. It wasn't anything too bad, because they'll never forget that I am the superintendents' son. I know I shouldn't be flexing about that, but it comes in handy. Jamie's friends were the ones I try to avoid because they were always making it a mission to make me feel guilty. I don't blame them.

I never stop and think to ask myself if he was okay. He deserved better, and I was not there to give him that. When we broke up over the summer, I regretted it with my heart, but there was nothing I could've done to change that. I was scared that he'll hate me forever, but it seems he will now, after all, that I've done.

I don't know why I am so scared to come out. I've done so many things that can actually determine my sexuality, but why am I so scared, and angry to even come to terms that I like guys?

I had a few friends in school who didn't bother me, and I don't know why they're being nice to me. I am the epitome of a shit person. Forever grateful I am to them for sticking with me, while I was getting bashed.

"Hey Benjamin," Mikey greeted earing a small smile from me.

"So I was thinking that we should go out this weekend," Nate suggested.

I looked at the other two in our group, and they gave a nod agreeing with the idea. There were five of us, including myself. Mikey, Nate, Darcy, and Richard. Yes, Richard was indeed one of the people with who I became friends... Turns out, I found out that he cheated on Jane at the beginning of Sophomore year. Sounds pretty fucked up if you ask me.