Chapter 10 | Brothers.

I walked into class and it seemed plain. Usually, a science class would seem more 'sciency'. The walls were covered with a few posters but it did nothing to cover the whole thing. The floor and windows were pretty dusty. I looked at the student lab stations and even that looked plain as hell. I looked at the teacher's desk and frowned. Her shit was just scattered and dusty and my teacher was just on her phone.

Damn Mrs. Paris's class seems much better than this shit right here.

I was making my way to a desk while scanning the faces of the room. I didn't know anyone here. With that being said, I made my way to an empty station at the back. I sat and I was suddenly in my thoughts.

"Ok students I'll just wait for the tardy bell to ring and we'll begin class," my teacher says.

Give or take five minutes, more students started rolling in. Yup, still no one that I knew. The tardy bell finally rang and one more student came barging in. Well, what do you know, it was Benjamin. He looked as if he was scanning the room for people he knew, and spotted me. His eyes were filled with excitement, but it instantly died out. I was just staring at him with confusion.

'Whoah. What the hell did I do? Oh wait...you legit told him to back off when he was trying to be a friend and have your back.'

The rest of the class was dreadful. I made two new friends, Sache and Dani. They were so funny and we instantly clicked, so that kept my mind off the situation. The bell rang for dismissal, and I was the first one out the door.

I headed towards the parking lot when I heard a voice call for my name. It was Marcus, and beside him was Benjamin.

"Hey, babe" Marcus greets me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Um no. I'm not your babe. What do you want?" I ask with annoyance.

"Nothing just wanted to say bye," he replied nonchalantly.

"Oh well...bye?" I say awkwardly.

I turn to say my farewells to Benjamin, but he looked the other way.

"Um Benjamin...what's wrong?," I ask worriedly.

"Yea brother, what's wrong?" Marcus butts in. I turned to him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Bitch huh?"

'Hold the fuck up...BROTHER!!?!?

"Hold the fuck up! Wait a DAMN MINUTE!!! You're brothers!?!" I ask shockingly.

"How the fuck!! You don't even have the same last name!!" I exclaim.

"Believe it or not babe," Marcus smiles.

"I'm not your babe. And how?" I ask confusingly.

"This boy right here is my wonderful brother. Same mom different dad." Marcus says happily wrapping his arms around Benjamin's shoulders. He shrugged it off looking completely irritated.

"Half brother," He corrected.

"So how's about I drive you home?" Marcus asked looking at me.

"Nice try Whore" Casey suddenly appears from behind another car.

"Ewww a fucking rat!!" I yelled pointing at her. She tries to run for me, but Marcus steps in front of her.

"Don't touch my baby" Marcus says defensively. Um is this bitch serious?

'DoNt toUch my BaBy!'

I slap the back of his head. "Ouch What was that for?" He whines while rubbing the spot I hit.