Chapter 19 | Punishment.

*MILD VIOLENCE UP AHEAD*

Here we are, sitting in principal Sarriolas' office. It's pretty funny how he is standing while the superintendent is sitting at his desk. What an asshole. I turned to look at Marcus and he was just sitting down, all calm and shit, while I'm here having an internal panic attack. Imagine getting suspended, or even worse, EXPELLED!! oh god, I can't right now. The superintendent was typing something on the laptop while the principal kept peeking over to see what he was typing. He then slammed the laptop close and I flinched a little bit.

"So, I am going to give both of you a chance to explain yourself and why you caused such a disastrous occurrence in the cafeteria!" He said slamming his hand off the desk.

Marcus looked so unfazed right now. He glanced at me and smirked.

He cleared his throat and said, "Dad, I was just there to break up with him because he cheated on me. He got like really mad and tried to fight me."

His dad immediately shot a glare at me thinking I was going to back down, but I ain't taking shit from two bitches. He thought I was gonna be scared of him but fuck that! He's just as dumb as his son. Father like son, son like father.

"Excuse me, sir, do not tell me you're gonna listen to this perverted, pathetic, reckless, waste of space you so call your son," I said raising an eyebrow at him while gesturing my hands towards Marcus.

I decided to continue,

"Let me just get this straight. Your son and I were never in a relationship. How we met in the first place is fucking weird. You wanna know how we met, Mr. Sanchez?" I asked leaning over the table.

He looked taken back by this sudden outburst of bad bitch energy. I knew he wasn't going to say anything so I continued,

"Your son was eye raping me in the bathroom. I got uncomfortable and told him to stop. He got mad and shoved me towards the bathroom counters and threaten to ruin my life. I ain't no little bitch so I kicked his ass. The second encounter, he pulled me into a corner of the school and slapped me. I kicked his ass again. The third encounter, I kicked his ass and the last encounter...I kicked his ass," I finish as he stared at me with wide eyes. I was feeling super petty so I decided to add on more.

"Do you know why I kicked his ass? He was trying to sleep with me, and when I refused, he assaulted me," I say rhetorically.

I turned to look at Marcus and he was just flushed. The superintendent had the face of all the synonyms of shook.

"I-,"

Marcus looked pissed as shit, the superintendent looked shook as hell, and the principal looked interested in this whole thing.

"Marcus, is this true?" The superintendent asked him, hoping he would give him the answer he wished for.

There was only silence. The silence spoke louder than words. The silence was all that was needed for his father to know the truth.

"Mr. Sanchez, I am afraid there must be a punishment for your son's actions," Mr. sarrisola said then added,

"and of course for Mr. Quill," he said quickly as the superintendent shot him a look.

It was silent for a moment until the principal spoke up.

"Sir with no disrespect, your job is to make sure all the schools are in check. My job is to make sure the students are," Mr. sarrisola said.

"And how has that been going?" The superintendent shot back with an evil glare.

The principal stood silent for a moment then spoke again.