Chapter 22 | Nooky.

*STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT, HOMOPHOBIA, AND HARASSMENT*

I walked into the halls of the school and everyone kept looking at me like I was crazy or mental. I mean, maybe...but that's not the point. I wanted to apologize to Marcus, so I'll have to wait until after school when I drop his work and tutor him. While I was walking to find my babies, I felt a hand pull on my wrist and I was met with a boy, glaring down at me.

"Fag! I heard what happened to Marcus. You little slut! You almost got him killed!" he spat in a hateful tone. Wait!! THIS IS THE GUY THAT RATTED ME OUT TO MARCUS.

Benjamin interfered and shoved the boy away.

"Landon, back the fuck up!" Benjamin said glaring at him.

He just laughed at Benjamin's attempt to protect me.

"It's okay Benjamin. I got this," I whispered in his ear. He looked back at me and I gave him a small smile and slipped past him.

"Hey, so you're Landon right?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yea what about it fag?" He said glaring down at me.

I took a step closer and he slightly backed away.

"Oh it's nothing, you're just really cute," I said seductively, as I ran my palm down his pecs and over his abs.

"I- I- uh back away you fag!" He said pushing my hands off him with no effort. This stupid man whore wants me to touch him. Hmm okay then.

I walked closer and wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered in his ear: "but I want you to fuck me."

I immediately felt something poke at my stomach. BINGO!

"You know, you're not that bad," he said moving his hand down to my ass and squeezing it. I gave a fake moan.

"Before you fuck the shit out of me, I want you to answer this," I said breathing on his neck. He squeezed my ass harder.

"Sure baby boy," he said looking down at me lustfully.

"Where you the one who ratted me out to Marcus that night when I was with Benjamin on the beach?" I asked, then licking his neck.

I pulled away to look at him and he looked nervous.

"Uhhhhh..ye-." Before he finished answering I took both sides of his face and smashed his nose to my forehead.

He pulled away, falling on his ass, and yelled out in pain,

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!!" I kneeled next to him and gave him a small smile, before shoving my palm towards his nose, making him cry out in more pain. I turned to look at a shocked Benjamin.

"Let's go," I said smiling at him.

I can't wait to confront Marcus. I can't believe him. Is that what he went around telling people. Oh hell no. I mean, of course, he did almost die, but it had nothing to do with me, kinda. He brought this upon himself. I specially told them to walk back to their cars and drive off, but NOOO THEY WANTED TO FIGHT IT OUT!! I'll just have to wait until the end of school.

BENJAMIN POV:
That was so fucking hot. I was pretty turned on, and it wasn't even done to me. Just seeing how he can easily seduce people was enough for me to just bend him over and ram my shit into him. We were walking to class and he was in front and oh my god. His ass is perfect. I can just imagine it on display, all for me. He was just about to open the door when I pulled his hand away and rushed towards the bathroom. No aid was there. THANK THE LORD. We got in, locking the restroom door.  I shoved him into the stall. He looked pretty shocked.