Chapter 14 | Coastal Clean up Part 2.

*VIOLENCE, AND HARASSMENT UP AHEAD*

BENJAMINS POV:

Wow, Benjamin, you are a fuck up huh? I had my chance and I was taking it. God, why do I have to be such a coward!! Barely anyone in our school is against the LGBTQ+ but I still pulled away!! God, why did I have to be attracted to him!

Ever since the first day of school when I saw that he walked into class, I couldn't stop staring. I had my hoodie on just so I could peek from under to stare at him. He wasn't your typical gay. I know that's fucked up and stereotypical, but it's true. He's honestly so cute. As the months passed by I started to grow feelings for him. Whatever he did mesmerize me. When he would moan, my crotch would tighten out of nowhere. The only time he should be moaning is when I'm railing him through the bed.

Ugh, what did this boy do to me? I called him a fag and he probably hates me and I don't blame him. I did drown him, but I panicked and that shouldn't be an excuse. I watched from behind as he walked back to the waiting area, his ass was so captivating. God, I wanted to pin him on the sand and just fuck him right there but I can't. I quickly got up and dusted myself and made my way back to the waiting area, getting the two extra bags of clothes.

JAMIE POV:

I made my way back to the waiting area and just sat on one of the beach tables. To be honest..it was pretty cold. I felt someone come up from behind me, so I turned at it was Benjamin. He had two bags of what seems to be clothing. Shit, I forgot that he offered me spare clothes. He threw me one and thankfully I caught it.

"I don't want to use this. I'll just dry up," I say throwing it back to him.

"Don't be fucking stupid and take the bag. You'll freeze up and catch a cold," he says in annoyance. He's right though. I don't wanna get sick. This perfect attendance title ain't going in the hands of another bitch, but me being stubborn, I refused to take the bag.

He groaned in frustration and walked up to me, taking my hand and sliding it through the bag handles.

"Put the fucking clothes on or else I'll put them on for you," he growled lowly in my ear. Giving up, I shoved him back and made my way to the public showers.

"Fucking stupid bitch. Who does he think he I -," I was mumbling until I got cut off.

"Keep talking shit bitch and watch what's gonna happen,"'he called out. I stopped in my tracks and my whole body instantly grew hot. I snapped out of it and started walking again. I had to rinse because this sand in between my- oh nvm. Yea it was uncomfortable.

Inside the tot bag was a black hoodie, grey sweats, and boxer briefs. Mind I tell you that he is a lot bigger than me. I decided to just put on the briefs and just use the hoodie. Using the sweats were unnecessary because the hoodie legit hangs past my knees. I didn't know where to put my wet clothes, but I noticed how there was a plastic bag on the bottom of the tot bag.

'Wow, he really said preparedness,"

I shoved my wet clothes in the plastic bag, then shoving them in the tot bag along with the sweats.

"Hurry up, the buses are almost here," I called out, then left the beach restroom.

The bus ride back to the main beach was hectic. Some people were flustered by sex, others were hyped about tonight, and others like me were just sitting quietly, waiting to get the fuck out, because THE VOLUME INSIDE OF THIS BUS IS ASTRONOMICAL. IT IS WAY TOO LOUD IN HERE. I was sitting far away from that dumbass. Five seats up front, and I can still feel him burning holes at the back of my head with his stares. If I had powers I'd shoot thorns into his eyes. He could be like Rapunzel's lover who went blind by the rose bushes.