Chapter 18 | Riot.

*MAJOR VIOLENCE AND HARASSMENT UP AHEAD*

"You sexually assaulted me, when I refused to have sex with you," he spoke loudly and the whole cafeteria soared with gasp, murmurs, yelling, etc.

I could only look up at him with pure hatred. I legit did nothing to him besides defend myself and this is the stunt he pulled. I immediately jumped across the table but I was too late. The whores rushed in front of Marcus and shoved me violently back unto the table. Jane and the rest of the girls got up and started throwing punches at the whores. This was war.

A guy tried to swing for me but I blocked it and when I saw an opening I struck his face hard, letting him fall back unconscious. Another guy rushed towards me and choked me. His grip was getting stronger by the second. I had to get out, so I elbowed the middle of his arm, causing it to bend and weaken his hold on my neck. Seeing my chance to escape, I pulled away and did a backflip, stretching out my feet, uppercutting his face as I did the acrobatic. He flew back and fell unconscious. I looked at the rest of the girls and they were showing no mercy. Jane was shoving her knee into a girl's face, Annie kicking a guy's face in, Maria having a girl in a headlock. Danni biting a dude's ankles while Sache was on another dude's back, stabbing him with the tips of her fingers. Being distracted by the badassness before my eyes, Marcus cheap shots me. I fell to the ground and groaned at the pain.

"Get the fuck up whore," he spat angrily as I got up slowly. I could feel the blood running down from my lip and falling to the tiled floor. Wiping my lips, I smirk and held both my fist up.

"You think you can beat me!?" he asked with an evil smirk.

"I did. Four times and I'm not finished yet," I said as I got into an offensive position.

"You should be considerate about your fate, especially if you're dealing with someone like me," he says cockily. 

I rolled my eyes at his stupid words and spat blood on the floor while chucking.

"Funny, Benjamin said the same words, before I beat the shit out of him at coastal cleanup".

This seemed to set him off, as he launched himself towards me. He was landing punches back to back. To be honest, him fighting sober is pretty hard, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. He tried to kick my stomach but I caught his leg, seeing that he was open I launched my fist for his face, but he blocked it with his forearm. He tugged his leg from my grasp and backed away. I ran towards him and jumped, landing on his shoulders. As I was punching his face, I could feel him trying to pull me off but I was holding on tightly. Not noticing at all, a boy from the back grabbed my hair and pulled me off Marcus. I fell back but quickly caught myself off the ground and turned to see who this bitch was. It was the guy that Maria fucked up that one time at the table. Marcus tried to make his way towards me again but the whore pulled him back.

"Go ahead Marcus, I'll handle this bitch," the boy reassured as Marcus back away. Ugh, his face was jacked up. The Whore boy turned to look at me with a glare.

"You little slut, you dare lay your hands on him!?" He seethed in anger as I smirked at him.

"Sweetie, don't be pressed because he never noticed you...you are nothing but a one-night stand monkey slut," I shot back. This seemed to piss him off more because his face turned twice as red as before.

"You're going to regret that," he says getting into a fighting stance.

"Please, the only thing I regret was not beating the shit out of you myself!" with that being said, he ran towards me, swinging his hands uncontrollably. I have to admit, those hits were pretty hard. I tried blocking most of them but it kept hitting my face. He swung his arm directly for my gut but I caught it and shoved it away. Still processing the deflection, I swing for his face and body. He tried to block but his defensive skills were trash. I landed direct hits to his ribs, gut, and face. Being dazed from the blows, I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards a table, and slammed his face down. He fell to the ground and was knocked out. Honestly, despite this huge fight, the only thing that came to my head was...

"🔥F A T A L I T Y🔥 Jamie Quill wins"

The whole cafeteria was a complete disaster. Tray and food on the floor, blood, bags, and students. It was hectic. Out of the midst of the eruption, someone played the feedback of the megaphone through the school's intercom. A few school aids came into the cafeteria and turned on the feedback of their megaphones. The noise was so great that everyone stopped and winced at the ringing. It was pretty loud and painful. Just a few seconds, it all shut off. What all made us freeze to death was when the superintendent walked in. His suite was well tamed, his dark hair was gelled back, and his height was quite intimidating.

"Now, I'm gonna give this whole cafeteria to tell me who is the culprit who started this disastrous scene!" He yelled so loud that he could overpower the megaphones together. Everyone just stayed silent. Fear was in the air and it seems as if he's feeding on it making him stronger.

A person stepped out from the crowd and spoke: "If I remember, a boy named Marcus Sanchez was the one who caused all this."

This made the superintendent tense in his place as the girl continued. "He came in the cafe and brought a group of delinquents, and they threatened that boy," she said pouting directly at me. I froze as the superintendent made eye contact with me. He walked over to me. His whole aura just reeked dominance.

"Sir, may I have your name," he asked looking down at me.. disapprovingly?

"J-Jamie Quill," I stuttered as I looked down at my shoes as if they were Gucci flip flops.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING TO YOU, YOUNG MAN," He yelled out making me jump back in shock.

"My name is Jamie Quill sir," I say loudly looking up at him.

"Jamie...Quill. Hmmm follow me," he said before leaving the cafeteria.

"Yes sir.." I said before walking out with him. I turned back to look at my babies, as they gave me a sympathetic look.
_______________________

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!:)

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO