Another sucessful day

It was a typical Tuesday in Adventure Bay. Everyone in this two were doing their things: having some time with children, going on work, having dinner. Paw Patrol were also having calm day they had right now only two missions which were not so dangerous. They received a new mission, but it was required only one pup, who was Chase. And the reason was very valuable: a jewelery store was robbed by 4 robbers and Chase, who actualy practiced himself in his police job, proudly accepted this mission. 5 minutes later after briefing in Lookout, Ryder and Chase arrived to crime scene. Owner of store felt relieved when city heroes arrived.

Owner: Thank God you arrived. They took everything! 

Chase: Calm down sir, and tell where did they go or their identities.

Owner: They headed east to train station on dark-grey van. All of them were wearing mask so I didn't see their faces.

Chase: Did you saw number sign of car?

Owner: Yeah. E81107O.

Chase: Good. I'm on it Ryder.

Ryder: Careful out there.

Chase drove to train station and started looking around trying to find robbers van. Then he saw 5 guys, 4 of them were wearing masks and fifth was wearing elegant suit. Chase decided to catch them unexpectedly so he jumped off from his cruiser and quietly went to the meet. He hid behind the wall and watched as the deal happened. Robbers got money as their employer went with bag of jewels. 

Chase: Ruff, decoy.

A tennis cannon appeared from his pup-pack as he aimed and shoot directly into alley where elegant man was walking. Then he took a tazer and shoot at robbers van. Electrical charge went through whole van making robbers suffer from electrical shock. Chase used an opportunity and quckly grabbed the bag with cash and ran into alley, where elegant man thinking that robbers started shooting at him ran away. But Chase activated his net and caught robbers employer who looked at him angrily.

Employer: Freaking pup!! I hate you!

Chase: Don't mess with me, because I'm always on the case. Remeber that.

The elegant man groaned in frustration as Chase took both bags and went to his cruiser and called a back up to pick up robbers. Then he drove away to jewelery store.

Owner: My valuables. Thank you sooo much! Especially Chase, you're a real cop hero.

Chase: It's just my job, nothing odd.

Ryder: And remember, wherever you're in trouble, just yelp for help.

Ryder and Chase drove back to the Lookout, where pups met them.

Zuma: Well done on mission dude! That was awesome!!

Marshall: Yeah. That's what real cops do!

Chase: Thank you soo much guys.

Skye: You're welcome. As a present I want you to show something. Come with me.

Skye and Chase went to the tree as pups looked at each other with excited faces.

Rocky: Is she really going to do it?

Marshall: Looks like yes. 

Rubble: Well, it was quite obvious that they have crush on each other.

Meanwhile Chase and Skye went behind a tree and Skye took out a box, on which was written "For Chase".

Skye: Open it.

Chase: Ok, I wonder what's inside!

He opened the box and found a police cap with sign "My police hero" (shoot-out to one-shot "You're my hero". Read it!), and picture of him and Skye with sign "I love you". Chase then looked at Skye with warm eyes which were filled with tears a little bit, which made Skye smile and nuzzle him.

Skye: Yes Chase, it's not a joke. I love you with all my heart.

Chase (whimpering): I love you too (nuzzles Skye).

Then they heard howls from pups, but didn't care and enjoyed themselfes nuzzling each other more.

FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! First chapters will be in light mood, then darkness will arrive. See you soon and stay safe )))))